Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:02 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:18 pm

heydaralon wrote: Have you sent any emails out to Rogan or Bolleli or any of the podcasting Cartel? That would be an episode I would not miss
I sent one to Rogan yesterday. He has a sign-up form.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:18 pm
heydaralon wrote: Have you sent any emails out to Rogan or Bolleli or any of the podcasting Cartel? That would be an episode I would not miss
I sent one to Rogan yesterday. He has a sign-up form.
I think Mike Duncan might be a little left to want to speak to you, but he does discuss revolutions in Rome and throughout history, so maybe you could email him and present some of your own theories about the state of affairs in our current society, and why this cultural civil war is taking place. Try to tie it into historical examples that he has covered. Idk if that dude does interview shows. He hates Jordan Peterson, which means that he hates many of your beliefs on personal responsibility, work ethic, and meritocracy by default. He would probably dismiss you as an OWG who needs to check his privelege. If that is the case, perhaps you could offer to debate him. I think you could hold your own in that debate. That might be another avenue you could consider Martin. I'm wracking my brain for other podcasters, but you probably are more familiar with that subculture than I am. I only listen to about 6 or 7 of them regularly.

I actually like Duncan's podcast, but his twitter feed makes me think he is a bit of commie ladyboy. A man who can describe the past, but can't figure out the present.
Last edited by heydaralon on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Other than Joe Rogan, podcasters aren’t fame-makers.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Well, that may be, but consider the fact that a decade ago most folks didn't give a rats ass about podcasts. It is undoubtedly a rising form of media. Try to get on a popular youtube channel then. There are many interesting people on youtube who get millions of views whose beliefs overlap with yours in some way. You just need to find a way to compliment their existing beliefs, and then add your own insight and ideas during the video. A kind of synergy. Just FYI I talked to my boss today at work and mentioned the forum and your podcast. Idk if he will check it out or what. If you can't get on Rogan, try to find a conservative youtube channel like Louder with Crowder or one of those. This might be your selling point. Tell them that you are a democrat but you are disgusted with the current state of your party. Tell them that you are willing to reach across the aisle and exchange ideas with them and that you have many good solutions to our current problems. Partisan shows love that. They love getting someone from the other side to agree with them. Maybe sell yourself that way. Once you get on an episode, share your thoughts on the reasons why Trump won, why people are disgusted with the media/hollywood, and your plans on how to build a better cultural and political value system. I think they would eat that shit up and their viewers would like that too.
Shikata ga nai

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Dave Rubin's podcast maybe or Ben Shapiro's Sunday Show?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Dave Rubin's podcast maybe or Ben Shapiro's Sunday Show?
Agree, Dave Rubin is the bomb. I don't know if he's a Star-Maker but I'd sure as hell be proud to be asked on his show.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:34 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Well, that may be, but consider the fact that a decade ago most folks didn't give a rats ass about podcasts. It is undoubtedly a rising form of media. Try to get on a popular youtube channel then. There are many interesting people on youtube who get millions of views whose beliefs overlap with yours in some way. You just need to find a way to compliment their existing beliefs, and then add your own insight and ideas during the video. A kind of synergy. Just FYI I talked to my boss today at work and mentioned the forum and your podcast. Idk if he will check it out or what. If you can't get on Rogan, try to find a conservative youtube channel like Louder with Crowder or one of those. This might be your selling point. Tell them that you are a democrat but you are disgusted with the current state of your party. Tell them that you are willing to reach across the aisle and exchange ideas with them and that you have many good solutions to our current problems. Partisan shows love that. They love getting someone from the other side to agree with them. Maybe sell yourself that way. Once you get on an episode, share your thoughts on the reasons why Trump won, why people are disgusted with the media/hollywood, and your plans on how to build a better cultural and political value system. I think they would eat that shit up and their viewers would like that too.
That's incredibly insightful. That would be a great strategy on a political show.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Duncan is great and I'm sad to learn about his politics. I bet Scott C is more centered. I think his bloodline series is still ongoing but if there was an interview to be had there it would not be on Scott's podcast.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tim Ferris is.
You land a Tim Ferris interview and that can open careers up to you. One or two of his guests have gone on to create their own successful podcasts.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"