Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:31 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 am
I am pretty sure people can think their way into wrong beliefs just as well as they can feel their way into them.

Just sayin.
I feel as though you think that is an intelligent comment.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:31 am
I am pretty sure people can think their way into wrong beliefs just as well as they can feel their way into them.

Just sayin.
I think it is a true comment, it didn't require much intellect to get to it, though.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:45 am

Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:42 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:31 am

Just sayin.
I think it is a true comment, it didn't require much intellect to get to it, though.
Nice exchange.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:59 am

:dance:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 am

I'm going to be harvesting quotes again soon; with Smitty on leave, Hanarchy's going to have to make up the slack.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 am
I'm going to be harvesting quotes again soon; with Smitty on leave, Hanarchy's going to have to make up the slack.
At least he's not going to have to pick up my dick. That would require two or three people (my cock is enormous).
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:44 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
At least he's not going to have to pick up my dick. That would require two or three people (my cock is enormous).
I wondered what your avatar pic was?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:44 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Its this weird Indian Rope art I picked up when I drove through a reservation. It is supposed to represent the Sky and the buffalo spirit of the Texacopetroil tribe. A spirit charm if you will...

I know you have multiple PHD's in STEM but this avatar represents complex spiritual ideas that I'm not sure you would be capable of grasping. It took me only a few minutes to understand, but that is due to my extensive knowledge of their culture and personal enlightenment. I don't want this to be a point of contention between us Martin. You are a self made millionaire who has traveled the world. I am a spiritual genius whose personal journey has taken me far beyond the limits of your mind. We both have different strengths, but I have talked to God and the Lakota Ghost Buffaloes. Let's just leave it at that.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Its this weird Indian Rope art I picked up when I drove through a reservation. It is supposed to represent the Sky and the buffalo spirit of the Texacopetroil tribe. A spirit charm if you will...

I know you have multiple PHD's in STEM but this avatar represents complex spiritual ideas that I'm not sure you would be capable of grasping. It took me only a few minutes to understand, but that is due to my extensive knowledge of their culture and personal enlightenment. I don't want this to be a point of contention between us Martin. You are a self made millionaire who has traveled the world. I am a spiritual genius whose personal journey has taken me far beyond the limits of your mind. We both have different strengths, but I have talked to God and the Lakota Ghost Buffaloes. Let's just leave it at that.
Here I thought it was just your dick.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:48 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Here I thought it was just your dick.
Have you sent any emails out to Rogan or Bolleli or any of the podcasting Cartel? That would be an episode I would not miss
Shikata ga nai