Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Speaker to Animals

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 am

Looks pretty good, actually. Crassus Invictus.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 am

Crass Idioticus more like.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:54 am

That's why he is the leader of the free world despite all the elite against him instead of living in a van down by the river. Because he is an idiot. Got it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:12 am

What makes him an idiot is that his lack of understanding of complex issues is so deep his own staff have to remove documents from his desk.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 am

Oh, is that what BBC told you? LMFAO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 am
Looks pretty good, actually. Crassus Invictus.
It's another example of " The Left Can't Meme"

They think they've got this great dig on the guy, but the photo actual reminds you of great leaders.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:12 am
What makes him an idiot is that his lack of understanding of complex issues is so deep his own staff have to remove documents from his desk.
Really, that's a great line and everything. But the man is doing quite well for the US as our leader. Economically this are great, he is balancing the nature of relationships with other countries, and we're seeing scores of career beauracrats leave government and being investigated for crimes.

See, reality doesn't fit your wild ideas. How does your idea of him being a homeless idiot square with reality of the guy who built a very, very successful international business and beat every 'expert' to become POTUS, beat 20 candidates running for POTUS, did it with a smaller budget and smaller staff.

If what you say is correct you would have to believe that Trump Staff is making all this stuff happen................ Trump picked him, so wouldn't he be smart for assembling the staff ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:39 am

I think you will find that the homeless ad hom was StA's and was aimed at me not Trump.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 am

I don't think anyone will contend that he's smarter than Barack Obama, but I'm humorously pondering if he's smarter than George W Bush, who was notoriously portrayed as an idiot. Off the top of my head, remembering the best-of greatest-hits Youtube compilations of the GWB years that I've seen (can't get fooled again) I'm almost prepared to claim that Trump is smarter than GWB

Open to being proven wrong

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 am

Bush Jr was led by the nose into a war. Trump does the leading in his administration.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change