Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Last edited by C-Mag on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 pm
How strong are you if you are brought low by the tyranny of the weak? If you lose you lose. Everything else is just excuse.
Who lost?

Norm MacDonald?
Jimmy Fallon?
America?

You’re going to have to define your terms if you’re trying to make a larger point about something.

As it stands, I don’t think stating that weeping, crybaby adults trying to manipulate systems through fake outrage and character assassinations are weak is a controversial claim.

Do you?
The weak win?

By definition I'd say that makes them not weak if they're winning.

Or maybe it's they're weak but they're the fittest, thus they're the ones on top?

You could have the "weakest" beta male lion of them all, and if he survives a virus that wipes out the rest of the male lions, guess who is the fittest? Guess who is passing on their genes?

I guess trying to change the environment is one way to go about making sure the "strong" prevail, but I have to laugh when the alpha male types are getting their lunches eaten by beta males. There's a certain irony that the alpha male has to keep their head down in order to not anger those beta males.

One has to start think is such situations, who's the alpha, who's the beta?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Sure Jedi, maybe the crybaby adults are the fittest. I guess we’ll have to wait for them to found a nation and see how they compete against the non-crybaby nations. Odd that they haven’t managed to build their own civilization over the last ten thousand years, but maybe they’re just biding their time.

Let me know when they take the field and we’ll see how they do.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

Professor Emeritus Mark J. Bird of the Sociology Department.

All I can say is, he probably should correct his aim a little higher.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/sho ... est-trump/
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Get Woke, Go Broke. :clap:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Tucker Carlson talked about this last night. It's similar to what happened at the University of Missouri after their embrace of the SJW Death Cult. Evergreen is probably the most Radical Left College in the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Here's another good one. Gamers might remember the "bully hunters" fiasco from only a few months back, y'know gotta fight hard against the evil misogynistic men in gaming...

...from fighting those evil toxic men to... Bodypainting your exposed breasts on Twitch to get money from teenage male gamers. TITillating their toxic masculinity for profit. From SJW to Twitch THOT in 6 months. :lol:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Thanks for posting.
It’s extremely satisfying to see this institution reaping the rewards of what they’ve sown.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Couple weeks old on this one, but was browsing the CollegeFix site and found it.

Professor to students: Drop class immediately if you’re ‘triggered’ by opinions that offend you

https://www.thecollegefix.com/professor ... ffend-you/
"In this course, we study literature from cultures that existed before you were born. Their world is not our world. Their beliefs may not be our beliefs. No one asks you to believe or endorse any premise, attitude, precept, theology, political system, or ideology contained in these books or expressed in class. Nor will you ever lose points or be docked grades because of your opinion (written, oral, or otherwise),” the contract’s Statement of Purpose explains.

“We will not malign or trivialize these texts because they do not always parrot our values. We will not assume these books are racist, sexist, or homophobic because of the period in which they were written, or because of the race, class, gender, or religion of the authors,” it continues.

“People who approach alien cultures with such preconceived notions are bigots masquerading as critically sophisticated advocates, often in the name of ‘social justice.’ Persons who so diminish the past are neither social nor just, especially when they compel students to adopt their biases.”
Please drop the class immediately if you are triggered by free speech, the free exchange of ideas, or people who express and defend ideas or opinions that differ from your own.

Please drop the class immediately if you are triggered by open, direct, and adult discussion of issues, including but not limited to issues of faith, war, violence, race, gender, and sexuality.

Please drop the class immediately if you are triggered by recurring encounters with heterosexuality, traditional gender identities, sympathetic representations of Christianity (or religion in general), positive examples of free markets or capitalism, or unapologetic encounters with patriotism, hierarchies, or meritocracy-based institutions or attitudes.

Please drop the class immediately if you feel entitled to censor the thoughts or words of others or insist they tailor their language or attitudes to your preferences.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:39 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:55 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 am

all of the things i like are being squashed by mainstream culture
This article pretty much shows the mental illness that is peak-leftist ideology manifest in grown adults:
...Macdonald said he was told personally by Fallon backstage last night that he’d been bumped. They’d initially considered having Macdonald make a statement addressing the controversy at the beginning of the show, with Macdonald then suggesting making the statement at the end of the show. Some comedy bits with Macdonald and guest Matthew McConaughey had already been scrapped, but all agreed that Macdonald could talk about the late Burt Reynolds.

“Then Jimmy came back in, said can I talk to you buddy?”, Macdonald said. “He was very broken up about it, he said ‘I don’t know what to do..it’s just that I have so much pressure, people are crying. Senior producers are crying.’

“I was like good Lord, bring them in and let me talk to them, I don’t want to make people cry,” he said. “Jimmy said come back whenever you want, but I think it’ll hurt the show tonight.”...
https://deadline.com/2018/09/norm-macdo ... 202463218/
A bunch of grown-ass adults, bawling like babies wub-wub-wub, because their poisonous ideology compels them to burn a fellow comedian at the stake to satisfy their insane witch-hunt god.

Wow.

This is what happens when you actively thwart Darwinism, and encourage survival of the least fit.
:doh:

I'm guessing English Flaggot hates Norm Macdonald.