Social Justice Warriors Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:46 pm

If somebody thinks they’re being abused, flag it, I’ll take a look. So far, I haven’t deleted any posts and even though I edited the word “faggot” out of ONE post, the author put it back in, and the recipient didn’t flag it a second time.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:35 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 pm
FYI
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 am
My feelings about "Free Speech" have changed since I spent the last 6 months posting heavily to FB for my campaign. People saying whatever they want about someone else, especially the host, is not going to fly. OTOH, the line where abuse ends and censorship starts generates a tremendous amount of animosity. I can only say that anyone who wants to diss me personally, or say something to me here that they would not say in my presence, is going to have their post deleted. I've seen a couple attacks on Monte and Farmer that I would also delete in the future. I can't think of any reason to ban anyone, and have never banned anyone (real). I'm also not going to play word games: I post for fun. Most people post for fun. It better fucking stay fun.
Question: if the kinds of abuse that Monty and SubaruFarmer received were worthy of censure, then what about this?

And, Martin, I'd like to illustrate my earlier point about these very same characters accusing others of abuse are the primary abusers in your forum:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 pm

That, gentlemen, is the sound of a fedora hat being tipped.
They only want to weaponize censorship against the very people they abuse every single day.

And if you want to entertain the notion there is no double standard here, imagine for a moment that they posted some shit like that to DrY in the middle of some innocuous, friendly discussion about his marriage issues. Would that be okay? Because somehow it's okay when they do it to me. While I don't usually give a shit, the idea that we are going to be censored because of these people complaining about they are abused really strikes me as rather fucked up.
I was just taking a jab at TC. It’s kinda fucked up that he took a swing at your marriage issues, but I don’t know if it crosses the line into pedophilia and syphilis.. :think:
I wasn't taking a swing at anything, his ego is fragile enough as it is... I don't want him to go into a woman-hating rant about how he got screwed, etc...

I was pointing out that perhaps if he raised his standards he may not find himself in a situation that he was in the past.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:28 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:25 pm
This ain’t the time for finger pointing. NYT just ran a deep state Op-Ed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... tance.html
Interesting how they are complaining of Trump taking civility out of public discourse while these very MSM outlets have been fomenting violence and hate nonstop since even before Trump won the election.
Left media: "we need to bring back civility into discussion"

Right: "sounds good. We can talk about free speech and all the things that made this country great..."

Left: "what are you saying, this country was never great for anyone but white men you racist homophobic misogynistic deplorable bigot!!! Crawl in a hole and die you worthless piece of crap!!!"

...mirror, mirror, on the wall, who refuses to look into you at all?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Left media: "we need to bring back civility into discussion"

Right: "sounds good. We can talk about free speech and all the things that made this country great..."

Left: "what are you saying, this country was never great for anyone but white men you racist homophobic misogynistic deplorable bigot!!! Crawl in a hole and die you worthless piece of crap!!!"

...mirror, mirror, on the wall, who refuses to look into you at all?
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:50 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:00 pm
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:43 am

I am not a fan of dressing up. Every time I ever had to dress up, bad shit happened.
Perhaps if you dressed up a bit before going on a date, instead of being told of a date in court, you may not need the prior...
That, gentlemen, is the sound of a fedora hat being tipped.
That is a lost opportunity at a half decent meme.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Actually not a bad sardonic Winston Wolf line.

Blind hogs. Acorns.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:58 am

Far-left Islamic activist Linda Sarsour made strong anti-Semitic remarks during a speech this month at the annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in Houston, Texas — calling for the dehumanization of Israelis.

The Algemeiner reported that Sarsour shamed Muslims for not being more politically active and said that if Muslims are not promoting the Palestinian cause then they are part of the problem, saying, "You as an American Muslim are complicit in the occupation of Palestinians, in the murder of Palestinian protesters."

"So when we start debating in the Muslim community about Palestine, it tells me a lot about you and about the type of faith that you have in your heart," Sarsour continued. "If you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor, then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: 'That is not the position of the Muslim American community.'"
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35631/li ... gn=dwbrand

Unless the "oppressors" are Muslims and the "oppressed" are any of the non-Muslim groups facing the largest genocide right now since the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

We cannot have more of these people in the West. How long will it take for most Americans to realize that they do not belong here?

How fucking oblivious can this woman be?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 am

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:58 am
Far-left Islamic activist Linda Sarsour made strong anti-Semitic remarks during a speech this month at the annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in Houston, Texas — calling for the dehumanization of Israelis.

The Algemeiner reported that Sarsour shamed Muslims for not being more politically active and said that if Muslims are not promoting the Palestinian cause then they are part of the problem, saying, "You as an American Muslim are complicit in the occupation of Palestinians, in the murder of Palestinian protesters."

"So when we start debating in the Muslim community about Palestine, it tells me a lot about you and about the type of faith that you have in your heart," Sarsour continued. "If you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor, then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: 'That is not the position of the Muslim American community.'"
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35631/li ... gn=dwbrand

Unless the "oppressors" are Muslims and the "oppressed" are any of the non-Muslim groups facing the largest genocide right now since the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

We cannot have more of these people in the West. How long will it take for most Americans to realize that they do not belong here?

How fucking oblivious can this woman be?
Reading the rest of your own quote with only a modicum of thought, it is clear that she’s referring to Israel as oppressors against Palestinians.

/decoder ring
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:47 am

modicum