Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Ph64 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:03 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:18 pm

It’s a big deal if you live in the surrounding area. It’s a big deal if someone you know works there.

On the scale of a national civil war? Or compared to the 60s? It’s nothing whatsoever.
The fact it happened should bother you, and it does affect you, you are just too obtuse to realize it.
I don’t get upset when someone gets murdered in Detroit, or a car gets stolen in Dubai either. Life is messy.
How about when a nightclub or school in Florida gets shot up and a bunch of people killed? Or an elementary school in CT?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:48 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:03 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The fact it happened should bother you, and it does affect you, you are just too obtuse to realize it.
I don’t get upset when someone gets murdered in Detroit, or a car gets stolen in Dubai either. Life is messy.
How about when a nightclub or school in Florida gets shot up and a bunch of people killed? Or an elementary school in CT?
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:25 am

Ph64 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The fact that you’d even mention those events in comparison to an office fire shows how far gone your really are.

Terminal TDS.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:25 am
Ph64 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The fact that you’d even mention those events in comparison to an office fire shows how far gone your really are.

Terminal TDS.
No, because nearly all the violence so far has been from one political party, and mindset.

You don’t see Republicans shooting up schools, or game competitions, or burning cars, buildings, etc. All because one party lost, and they can’t stand who is the WH or some deranged reason.

Like they lost and didn’t get a trophy, or was called a She when it wanted to be called a Xur, or whatever BS.

Or implodes on an airplane because she wasn’t called Dr.

Do you?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:37 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

Terminal TDS.
No, because nearly all the violence so far has been from one political party, and mindset.

You don’t see Republicans shooting up schools, or game competitions, or burning cars, buildings, etc. All because one party lost, and they can’t stand who is the WH or some deranged reason.

Like they lost and didn’t get a trophy, or was called a She when it wanted to be called a Xur, or whatever BS.

Do you?
Given that American history just started in 2016, I guess not.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:37 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Terminal TDS.

Do you?
Given that American history just started in 2016, I guess not.
:roll:
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Terminal TDS.
Really? I have no problem with Trump.

I'm just curious whether those types of incidents might suddenly take you from your "I don't get upset when..." attitude when, for instance, 60 people are shot over a weekend in Chicago, and then get you into a "OMG we need to start restricting people's rights!" type of person?

Me, I understand your comment - someone gets shot in Chicago or a stolen car in Dubai, or a lone dweeb shoots up a school, oh well, life is messy and some people do criminal things - they should be tracked down and taken off the streets by law enforcement, but it is what it is, a one off incident not an organized group threat. Shit happens.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Exactly.

TDS cuts both ways. The Trumpsters are getting just as deranged as the opposers.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Disagree.

The left has gone bonkers. There is no comparison to be made at all.

Furthermore, the left has taken their obsession of "equality of outcomes over equality before the law" into the arena of democracy. That myopic view of outcomes over fairness results in them right now trying to subvert American democracy. They are doing it with illegal special councils, conspiring with cooked reports to mislead courts, and spying on their opposition like a fucking banana republic does. Then they go out of their way to try to silence the voices of the rest of us, as if that will somehow keep the normies from voting against them. This shit is off the fucking hook right now.

When a significant number of Americans are attacking democracy itself (and they absolutely are), we have big problems. If they don't want to abide by the outcome of the election, then we are in a weird state of affairs where a civil war is necessary, but nobody wants to do it. That makes shit much more dangerous. We needed to push back against them hard from the beginning. Most of the people don't fucking get it. They have no idea what they are doing.

If you don't like the outcome of the election, then work on your election game. Appeal to all the working class Americans you made no bones about hating until they elected Donald Trump. Otherwise, you have to fight. There's no sitting around playing games forever. The Deep State coup is going to fizzle. Even if you managed to impeach Trump in a sham trial in Congress, WE will fucking fight you in a civil war. I literally swore an oath before God to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic -- that means YOU right now, lefties, trying to overthrow a democratically elected government.

This shit isn't a game. It's fucking stupid to carry on like this.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Nice rant. I'm on your side.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck