Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Make No Mistake.......... You are CURRENTLY in a Civil War

Here is the 49 Page Battle Plan to "Silence all Non-Communists online by 2020"

All that stuff Martin talked about he went through on line during his campaign is coming to everyone. They mean to silence you.

https://vladtepesblog.com/2018/09/05/si ... 20-online/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:16 pm

If someone else's freedom of speech is your idea of a "civil war", you already lost. Quite literally without firing a shot. :|
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:06 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:16 pm
If someone else's freedom of speech is your idea of a "civil war", you already lost. Quite literally without firing a shot. :|
You didn't read the paper did you ?

NP Bro
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:51 pm

^this is just a cool gif I felt like posting

Also, I dont think the next evolution of warfare is what people think it is, which is why I usually tune out the dumb civil war thread. My personal opinion is that there will never be a hot civil war just like we haven't had a hot war in quite sometime. But boy you better believe there is a civil war. It also occurred to me that for all this talk about pointless wars in the middle east, we have actually managed to destroy entire peoples permanently, such as Iraqis.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Also, I dont think the next evolution of warfare is what people think it is, which is why I usually tune out the dumb civil war thread. My personal opinion is that there will never be a hot civil war just like we haven't had a hot war in quite sometime. But boy you better believe there is a civil war. It also occurred to me that for all this talk about pointless wars in the middle east, we have actually managed to destroy entire peoples permanently, such as Iraqis.
I'm skeptical on the shooting Civil War too. But when you read their battle plan you see they are not stopping at culling Social Media of all non Communists. No, they are going to hunt down anyone who speaks up against them. Look at Devin Nunes right now, they are attempting to destroy his entire family and their livelihood. They mean business. The message is, You will Comply.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

They were already on their way out. We didn’t need to help them at all. We just expedited the final result.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:29 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

It looks so much like a demon was fucking with Congress that day.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:06 pm
BjornP wrote:
You didn't read the paper did you ?

NP Bro
Skimmed it. Worst I saw was what's already happening: Wanting to pressure social media companies to exclude certain political views. That’s free speech, too, you know.

Which is not "civil war", either. It's pathetic of them, but no one is owed a platform for their speech on someone else's private venue. Don't like it, take it up with capitalism. Leftist (?) companies like Twitter and Facebook are apparantly better at capitalism, atm, but no one is forbidding you from competing by owning and managing your own media venues.

And even if Media Matters wanted to make "fake news" outright illegal, them wanting to is not "civil war", either. It's words in a manual, an expression of a desire to do something, not infantry and armor divisions rolling in to take control of your neighborhood. They'd have to get bans against "fake news" Congress first, after all.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:07 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:06 pm
BjornP wrote:

Skimmed it. Worst I saw was what's already happening: Wanting to pressure social media companies to exclude certain political views. That’s free speech, too, you know.

Which is not "civil war", either. It's pathetic of them, but no one is owed a platform for their speech on someone else's private venue. Don't like it, take it up with capitalism. Leftist (?) companies like Twitter and Facebook are apparantly better at capitalism, atm, but no one is forbidding you from competing by owning and managing your own media venues.

And even if Media Matters wanted to make "fake news" outright illegal, them wanting to is not "civil war", either. It's words in a manual, an expression of a desire to do something, not infantry and armor divisions rolling in to take control of your neighborhood. They'd have to get bans against "fake news" Congress first, after all.
+1 Good Comments

It's clear the Lefties and Globalists that control the big Social Media sites have an agenda and are utilizing it............. It's pretty much knowing your battlefield. The paper outlines that the Lefties feel like they were beaten in 2016 on Social Media and they are now on the offensive to own all Social Media. So, non-Commies need to understand that and fight them or opt out. That's their choses.

But where the paper go's overboard into Civil War for me is where they outline that they have groups dedicated to researching individuals who speak out against them. Then find them, isolate them, with the intent of destroying them and their families. This is over the line, it shows they have planned and are carrying out reprisals against political enemies. See what's happening to Devin Nunes right now
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Yes, to get the polar opposite side from what I read here, I will sometimes check through sites like Slate, Vox and Salon. And at those places, "doxing" one's political rivals to harass them, lose their jobs, etc. seems to have gotten outright acceptable.

That’s a civil war mentality, and a lack of respect for democracy, but when they will call people who are merely skeptical about immigration "racist" or people who support capitalism "fascist", they use those two words inaccurately to describe the beliefs of others.

They use the words to fuel their own hysteria. Instead of using words that mean something, they use words like magic spells to invoke an extreme feeling, rather than complex meaning. Because that’s all they have.

Their acts are over the line, and they need better moral guidance from their own lines, and you can't just accept being stepped on, either. But don't push back by constantly weaponizing the meaning of words and insisting on using the most dramatic and "dangerous" words for anything they do.

That’s the postmodernism trap, "everything is interpretation" (except the observation that "everything is interpretation", ofc). You really should try and stay above it. Above them.