Get your shit straight :P
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:26 pm
The only viable response is to add a final item labeled "Four white women and four white men". Put a one next to the new entry. Put a big X in all the other entries.

Add an asterisk at the bottom that states only the final option makes sense since they are the only ones capable of building and maintaining a spaceship.
It's cool how the teacher demanded that EVERYONE must agree. No disagreement, no democratic vote for this guy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:30 pm

The obvious problem here is how you are supposed to propagate the species with a group of homosexuals and dindus. But also, why would white people build a spaceship and hand it over to these people to destroy the species? Wait. That's basically what we are doing. Never mind.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:27 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm
a female move star
This reaks of nigger
Stormfront says "very jewy"
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1255656/

Get your shit straight :P
lol I haven't been there in like 20 years. My bad.
The assignment was drawn from the University of Houston’s Diversity Activities Resource Guide.
I'm sticking with low IQ nigger and adding the modifier of "very jewy" cultural marxist garbage.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Now that I considered it, I wholly approve of this assignment. This is literally the demand the left is making of our civilization right now. We ought to explain what these people are about to young children so they know who is the enemy.

I really get a kick out of the blind audacity of these people to demand that higher-functioning white engineers would build them their life rafts. It reminds me of South Africa.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Like the Earth is dying and white engineers are going to build a spaceship so the homosexuals and jihadis can escape while we just die.

The literal state of universities, people. Don't fucking lambaste me for daring to suggest we've entered a dark age. Just look at it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Implying the engineers wont be forced to take in one of every gender on the spectrum less they be called bigots.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Implying the engineers wont be forced to take in one of every gender on the spectrum less they be called bigots.
Dude, we'd have to go to people like our based Mexican (Pena) to fund our own spaceship program. Let the Marxist programs do their coloring book thing.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:21 pm
Lefties using Public Education to prepare young minds to Purge undesirables
- Assignment handed out in Cayuoga Falls Classroom to four classes

Bad News MHF, looks like were only saving Ooky, Hwen and Kath.
https://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.s ... l_dis.html
And a disciplinary letter was placed in the file of the math teacher who gave the assignment.
A math teacher? WTF?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:11 pm

... And the official ruling is ... WORKING AS INTENDED.
:doh: :doh: :doh:
...On Monday, Dr. Nichols provided the following statement on the district's website:

"With regard to the assignment recently issued by a teacher at Roberts Middle School, it is important to provide context. One of the District’s goals this year is training in the areas of diversity awareness and social justice. In this case, the intent of this assignment aligned with the goals of the District and was issued in four seventh- and eighth-grade classes.

The intent of this lesson was to engage in an activity in diversity designed to promote tolerance and break down stereotypes. The activity, which was drawn from the University of Houston’s Diversity Activities Resource Guide, was used as an ice-breaker during the first full week of school such that students can better understand each other and participate in group activities more successfully.

It is the responsibility of a 21st-century educator to deliver a holistic education to all of their students. In Cuyahoga Falls, one of our objectives is to engage in conversations concerning diversity and social justice.

Unfortunately, some parents were upset and concerned by this particular assignment and thought it was not age-appropriate. The teacher and District offer their most sincere apologies for the offense caused by the content used in this assignment. Future assignments on this topic will be more carefully selected."

https://fox8.com/2018/08/27/controversi ... dent-says/
Not even trying to hide it any more.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"