Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Dude, China has been violently suppressing Christians. Those Falun Gong people they have been rounding up and harvesting organs from for decades.

All the sudden it's stop the fucking presses time because the Muslims are getting the same treatment?

The PRC is fucking evil. News flash.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:55 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:48 pm
Oh, I'm sorry, nuke. Ethnic cleansing of natives by Commie Chinese occupiers IS indeed hilarious. Rude of me to spoil the fun. Because something something "liberal tears", something something.
Hell yeah it's hilarious. Its like watching soulless bugs fight in a jar when you shake it up.

They would roast you over a spit given the chance.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:48 pm
Maybe Turkey will take all the Muslim refugees from China, then.

I mean.. don't you guys find it very interesting how these Muslims the world over decry the treatment of Muslims elsewhere and then expect us all to take their own dindus but none of their countries ever seems to have the room?
Like the rest of the world they probably won't give two shits about mere Muslim refugees, but if they're Muslim Uyghurs, then yes. Uyghurs are Turkic peoples. If you're a Grey Wolf member, you'll consider those your brothers. Imagine your "white people" thing, but with white replaced with "Turkic peoples" and God and Bible replaced by Allah and a Koran - and add the willingness to beat non-Turkics (even co-Muslims) to death, or blow up cars, and you've got yourself a "Grey Wolf" nationalist.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:50 pm
Dude, China has been violently suppressing Christians. Those Falun Gong people they have been rounding up and harvesting organs from for decades.

All the sudden it's stop the fucking presses time because the Muslims are getting the same treatment?

Historically the Chinese have never valued human life............ no reason to expect them to start now under Communist Leadership. They whine about all the Chinese killed by the Mongols, but they killed more of their own people.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Muhammad couldn't read or write lol

Also the most deadly war in history was Chinamen killing other Chinamen because one of them couldn't pass the test to be a mandarin and decided to become Jesus 2.0

They didnt even have automatic rifles lel. They killed each other by the millions with their bare hands practically.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 pm

I doubt Jesus could either.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:11 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 pm

I doubt Jesus could either.
Yeah because people being trained to be a rabbi never learn to read or write.

Dumbass

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm
Of course. And you’ll see your grocery costs and restaurant bills double as a result. As predicted.

All fun and games until you have to pay for it every week.

“I’m rich fuck off”

Ok. What do you suppose happens when Laquisha can’t feed her kids on WIC anymore?

More taxes. More deficit. More unrest.

Also, get ready to see a lot more starving African kids on tv. That’s always fun.
They already did the study a while back, it would increase by 15 cents at most overall.

There is no excuse to pay minimum wage. Except for people like you want to rape and pillage the illegals in this country instead of hiring Americans.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Who's "stopping the presses"? The Uyghur camps story been mentioned as a footnote in most media when it was actual news a week or so ago, and then it's been onwards to other news. The Falun Gong stories recieved far more traction when that was news in its day. MSM ain't gonna bother too much with Chinese government atrocities - it's a wonderful and globalized economy, after all, so for the sake of peace, we should respectfully be respectful... or something. Not advocating "humanitarian" intervention, but it's a shitty sort of behavior. China's not gonna change, though. They essentially (re-a)llowed lifelong dictatorships.

And nuke:
Hell yeah it's hilarious. Its like watching soulless bugs fight in a jar when you shake it up.

They would roast you over a spit given the chance.
And I consider both their cultures inferior to mine. What they would do, or want to do, does not inform how I should do, or would want to do. Barbarians gonna barbate.. or something. :think:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:27 pm

I guess I'm not infected with the mind virus of whinging on about how some poor bastards are suffering on the other side of the world. Air drop them some bread or something. Just stay the fuck over there with your third world problems.