Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:02 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:02 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Apparently not the Americans who took up a job shoveling human shit in San Francisco for 180k in salary and benefits.

Better caption: who knew farmers couldn't find people to pick vegetables for less than they'd have to pay teenagers on minimum wage?
He apparently missed the bolded phrase that ended the first paragraph. I'll fix the bolding here so maybe he gets the point...

"Americans don't want low wage jobs"

Meaning, of course, if they paid more there would probably be lots of Americans willing to work hard for a decent wage.
I'm more nuanced on this subject from personal experience. I think the problem is that while wages are artificially suppressed, there is still a lot more money to be made in the right labor jobs especially if you are a white American, as opposed to the service industry gigs you see many white American males gravitate towards. If I'm perfectly honest, I think part of the problem is that Americans have become, by and large, giant pussies. And I dont mean to be on a high horse, I'm just reiterating the belief that I hold to be true, based on personal experience and my limited knowledge of history, that America has reached the decadence phase of civilizations. I dont think it's right for the "elite" to encourage White genocide in the name of business but in many cases, that is what they have to do. Of course, a proper state would be able to mitigate these kinds of dangers to it's own people through particular policy changes, but America hasn't resembled a proper state for some time now.

For example, take my jew Israeli bosses. They would literally bend over backwards to staff their business with White English speakers if they could, because they present a better face to their customers and are easier to work with concerning contracts etc, due to their higher IQ. But they are stuck with hiring majority first generation Hispanics from all over because those are the only people willing to work the crazy hours and insane amount of labor that is required. And it's not like the pay is bad, it pays like double what I've made in steel mills and eventually I could become a business owner or partner and make my way to middle class status with a lot of work, unlike what is typically available in industrial jobs these days. It's just really fucking hard work. I dont know many white Americans willing or even able to do this kind of work tbh. In fact I'm the only one at this company despite the numerous chances we give to Americans. And I'm not even the hardest worker there by a long shot. I still have more opportunity, being a white American than some pedro from south of the border does though.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:04 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm

https://ed.stanford.edu/faculty/anterog

PhD (Education-Urban School), University of California, Los Angeles, 2012

MEd, University of California, Los Angeles, 2006

BA (English), University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
A Transgender half-black half-Asian pink haired troll appears out of nowhere, throws an axe at you, and disappears in a puff of pot smoke. :D

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm
A Transgender half-black half-Asian pink haired troll appears out of nowhere, throws an axe at you, and disappears in a puff of pot smoke. :D

:bow-yellow:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm
And then they came for the Nerds.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 pm

What do you think will happen? Some of the most neon nazi people I know are nerdy as fuck. Soft hands and hard minds.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 pm
What do you think will happen? Some of the most neon nazi people I know are nerdy as fuck. Soft hands and hard minds.
I was listening to a spy podcast on the Weather Underground, and I was amazed of how much of the Weather Undergrounds vitriol over White Privilege, Gender, etc. was part of war cries back in the 60s. Basically the left has become the Weather Underground.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:02 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:02 pm

He apparently missed the bolded phrase that ended the first paragraph. I'll fix the bolding here so maybe he gets the point...

"Americans don't want low wage jobs"

Meaning, of course, if they paid more there would probably be lots of Americans willing to work hard for a decent wage.
I'm more nuanced on this subject from personal experience. I think the problem is that while wages are artificially suppressed, there is still a lot more money to be made in the right labor jobs especially if you are a white American, as opposed to the service industry gigs you see many white American males gravitate towards. If I'm perfectly honest, I think part of the problem is that Americans have become, by and large, giant pussies. And I dont mean to be on a high horse, I'm just reiterating the belief that I hold to be true, based on personal experience and my limited knowledge of history, that America has reached the decadence phase of civilizations. I dont think it's right for the "elite" to encourage White genocide in the name of business but in many cases, that is what they have to do. Of course, a proper state would be able to mitigate these kinds of dangers to it's own people through particular policy changes, but America hasn't resembled a proper state for some time now.

For example, take my jew Israeli bosses. They would literally bend over backwards to staff their business with White English speakers if they could, because they present a better face to their customers and are easier to work with concerning contracts etc, due to their higher IQ. But they are stuck with hiring majority first generation Hispanics from all over because those are the only people willing to work the crazy hours and insane amount of labor that is required. And it's not like the pay is bad, it pays like double what I've made in steel mills and eventually I could become a business owner or partner and make my way to middle class status with a lot of work, unlike what is typically available in industrial jobs these days. It's just really fucking hard work. I dont know many white Americans willing or even able to do this kind of work tbh. In fact I'm the only one at this company despite the numerous chances we give to Americans. And I'm not even the hardest worker there by a long shot. I still have more opportunity, being a white American than some pedro from south of the border does though.
What is the job? That's a very confusing description..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Its not important to the discussion and I have no plans on telling anyone exactly what it is. Too many faggot redditors know who I am already.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:46 am

A little something for that special person.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 pm

:clap: Good One ^^^^

ESPN declares Tiger Woods an Enemy of the State
~ claims Tiger is not black and that he is either stupid or a liar

Here's what Tiger said to set them off
"He's the President of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office."
~ Tiger Woods
8-27-2018
These people are completely intolerant and filled with hate
PLATA O PLOMO