THE ERA OF TRUMP

PartyOf5

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am

ooky wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:27 pm
It's only practically jaywalking if you are of the belief that rich white men can commit whatever financial and fraud crimes they want, be as corrupt as they want, break any white collar laws they want, and hide information from and lie to our intelligence agencies from major positions of power.
Yet the Clintons walk around free.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:17 pm

As the genocide in South Africa rolls forward.. Remember that this is your future if you ever let the democrats regain control of the federal government.
Julius Malema: We want to send a strong message to USA authorities just like we did with the Australian authorities. Stay out of South Africa’s domestic updates. South Africa is a post colonial country – with deep inequalities that were long designed by apartheid and colonialism. Our land appropriations program seeks to realize the idea of equality and human dignity. Through land expropriation we’re pushing the white people to share their land which was gained through a crime against humanity… Be that at it may, we must put it on record that Donald pathological liar Trump we’re not scared of you and your USA or Western imperialist forces… Donald Trump is not saying anything we haven’t heard from white people. In all the years I’ve been on record and said I’ve still to meet a white person who supports expropriation of land without compensation. So why are you shocked?… As for Donald Trump, I don’t have time for this nonsense. I expected this.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ers-video/

It's the exact same language being used against you here in America, only those using it are the ones in power in South Africa, and genocide is coming.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Most disturbing to me is that, if this were happening to any other racial group somewhere, the western world would be mobilizing forces right now to stop it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:39 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am
ooky wrote:
It's only practically jaywalking if you are of the belief that rich white men can commit whatever financial and fraud crimes they want, be as corrupt as they want, break any white collar laws they want, and hide information from and lie to our intelligence agencies from major positions of power.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:56 pm

ooky wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:35 pm
ooky wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Trump can't even spell "counsel" correctly despite trying 100s of times, fires off in the middle of the night sounding unhinged, insults our long standing allies, cozies up to dictators, makes concessions and tells the world we have a "great deal" with North Korea who promptly go back to doing more mad nuke stuff, and obviously retweets talking points minutes after they are said on Fox news, and WE are the embarrassment?

Let me spell it out in terms that you can understand: the presidents personal attorney pleaded guilty to 8 federal charges, 2 of which directly implicate Trump in a felony, in the same hour that his campaign director was convicted on 8 federal charges (and who is facing many more trials to come for other charges). The lawyer for his personal atty says "we know more, come and ask us". His national security adviser pleaded guilty. His deputy campaign manager pleaded guilty. The two congressmen who first endorsed trump have been indicted in other frauds and crimes. It would be CRAZY for the MSM to not see this as a huge deal and report on it accordingly. Any other sitting president from either side of the aisle would be in a media frenzy right now, however if it was Obama they'd already have impeached him.

Only Nick is trying to actually engage with my arguments, as usual (Carlus does too).
I don't even know what to say. After all this scrutiny and God only knows how many manhours and treasure spent this is all they got? It's practically jaywalking. It's nothing. Total delusion.

And for the original investigation, which we still don't know what Mueller has, its only jaywalking if you believe it should be fine for a candidate to collude with a foreign adversary known for its authoritarianism and human rights violations, ask them to attack other Americans, and then lie about it later to the American people. That it is only jaywalking that his loyalties appear to lie more with Putin than roughly 55% of his own countrymen.

And as for manhours and treasure, WHEN did the right start being obsessed with that? This has gone on for far less time than either Benghazi or the Ken Starr investigation, with many more pleas, convictions, and indictments.
We have an old folktale in Sweden about a master tailor. It goes like this.

A man has a bail of cloth and in the same town, there lives a master tailor. The man thinks to himself - I need a new suit. I have this cloth, I should bring it to the master tailor and have him make me a new suit.

Said and done, he went over to the tailor with his cloth and ordered a new suit.
- It will be finished on Saturday, the master tailor said.

On Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new suit.
- I'm very sorry, the tailor said.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a suit.
- That's a shame, the man said. What can I get instead?
- I will make you a nice new Sunday coat, the tailor said.
- It will be ready on Saturday.

The next Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new coat.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a coat.
- I will make you a nice pair of pants, the tailor said.
- they will be ready on Saturday.

The next Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new pants.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a pair of pants.
- I will make you a nice vests, the tailor said.

The next Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new vest.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a vest.
- I will make you a nice pair of mittens, the tailor said.
- they will be ready on Saturday.

The next Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new mittens.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a pair of mittens.
- I will make you a thumb cover, the tailor said.

The next Saturday the man went to the master tailor to get his new thumb cover.
- The clot wasn't quite enough for a thumb cover.
- I will make you nothing, the tailor said.

Just as well, the man thought. I didn't really need a thumb cover.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm
That sounds familiar :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:39 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am
ooky wrote:
The Clinton Foundation was an International Corruption machine, and the Deep State has no interest investigating it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 pm

An interesting discussion thread might be had regarding how exactly television and media have created these zombie people, how to counter it so that we can inoculate normies to it, and how (if possible) to get the zombies themselves to see how far gone they really are.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm
You have posted these things with ooky before are you saying she pretty much a bot?