THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:29 am
Just note, after defending illegally employing criminal aliens hundreds of fucking times, he will turn around and say he never defended it without a second's pause.
From the employers point of view, there’s no other option. They’re here, and you’d be destroying yourself not to use them.

Go bankrupt with honor, or skirt the law and succeed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:29 am
Just note, after defending illegally employing criminal aliens hundreds of fucking times, he will turn around and say he never defended it without a second's pause.
From the employers point of view, there’s no other option. They’re here, and you’d be destroying yourself not to use them.

Go bankrupt with honor, or skirt the law and succeed.

If you haven't caught on yet, it's absolutely clear that you just start making shit up whenever you want an excuse for the inexcusable.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:28 pm
That illegal that murdered Mollie Tibbett worked on a farm in Iowa.
It's sickening how this fact is being buried by the media.

The Liz Warren uses the tragedy to try and discuss the "real problem", which is not that a young girl was murdered, but that illegals are not being treated nice enough.
“I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard, not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa,” Warren said about Tibbetts, whose disappearance gripped the Hawkeye State for the last month.

“But,” Warren continued, “one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.”

then goes on to say:
Separating a mama from her baby does not make this country safer.”
Molly's family has been permanently separated from Molly by someone who should not have been in the country. That doesn't matter to her or the media, which is doing their best to bury or spin this as well.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

The Liz Warren uses the tragedy to try and discuss the "real problem", which is not that a young girl was murdered, but that illegals are not being treated nice enough.
“I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard, not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa,” Warren said about Tibbetts, whose disappearance gripped the Hawkeye State for the last month.

“But,” Warren continued, “one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.”

then goes on to say:
Molly's family has been permanently separated from Molly by someone who should not have been in the country. That doesn't matter to her or the media, which is doing their best to bury or spin this as well.
Flounder is cool with all of that tho. So that is worth something, amirite?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

then goes on to say:

To them, it is all about who's "narrative" gets accepted by most people, not the truth.

We are saying, "look at what this open borders policy of lawlessness has resulted in, and the statistics show criminality and costs are rampant".

They desperately want to make the discussion about kids separated from mothers, because they think that narrative wins the day. It is not about truth at all.

Also note the subtle shift away from "separating children from parents" to "separating children from mothers". They got absolutely eviscerated in social media by people pointing out these same people support the separation of chdren from fathers for money. So they try to avoid that snag in the narrative by further diminishing fathers, even in their precious illegal immigrant population.

The worst aspect of this is that they just assume we should care more about foreigners than the thousands of killed Americans, and untold number of Americans victimized by other crimes perpetrated by these people.

The weird part is that, even on their own terms of narrative over truth, their narrative is a loser here.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 am

Just think of what a sorry piece of shit you have to be to defend a slave labor industry that comes with a heaping side order of theft, rape, and murder, all so you can have cheap tomatoes.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 am
Just think of what a sorry piece of shit you have to be to defend a slave labor industry that comes with a heaping side order of theft, rape, and murder, all so you can have cheap tomatoes.
It is a weird hill to choose to die on.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
The same people defend all kinds of insane policies, that's why Michael Savage said, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. They are racists, that see peoples skin color purely as leverage for political power.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am
Haumana wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The same people defend all kinds of insane policies, that's why Michael Savage said, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. They are racists, that see peoples skin color purely as leverage for political power.
And he's not alone. He shares that opinion with millions of Americans. I find slavery less of a mystery now. I used to think people must have changed fundamentally since the early 19th century. SubhumanFarmer has convinced me that we are still the same. Some of us are wilfully blind.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:11 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am
Haumana wrote:

And he's not alone. He shares that opinion with millions of Americans. I find slavery less of a mystery now. I used to think people must have changed fundamentally since the early 19th century. SubhumanFarmer has convinced me that we are still the same. Some of us are wilfully blind.
Now I’m a racist slaver... wow you guys are something.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0