Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:01 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:49 am
I was far better at it than the ex. It used to piss her off that he needed daddy to be able to go to sleep.

It's a myth that this is somehow difficult for men. If anything, I think we are better suited for the stress. It's not so much that they are better at taking care of kids and we are better at building careers to provide resources. It's just that we are that much better at bringing in the resources so we do that instead.

I think where women come in ahead is those years between about five and the early teens.

Everybody needs to realize that they are absolutely blasted daily with anti-male propaganda from television and film. Just look at your everyday experience and ignore the fucking television. I see men that are pro as fuck with babies all the freaking time. Conversely, I see disengaged, disinterested mothers more often than I'd like to really think about.

Don't be a zombie. Don't form your opinion about the world based on that fucking television. Turn it off. Shoot it.
Hell, my son still needs me to go to sleep, without me, he gets upset, which is one of the reasons I have an issue with taking a job that takes me a job outside where I can't be home at night.

He wants to do things I do as well, cook, woodwork, smithy, as well as a few other things like gaming, soccer, etc.

Of course, my knees don't allow much of it anymore, but I can do it at stints. He also likes playing in the rain, construction trucks, and paw patrol. lol...

He just had his three-year review for the DR. Why the hell he needs a BMI test I don't know...
Yeah, without me around, the kids would be at the mercy of their mother. I can easily imagine how they'd turn out, and it would not be good.

I'm the stabalizing influence that keeps the walls glued together. My twins both know 'Da-da', but can't say mama after 2 months. :) All of the kids get excited whenever I'm home, and sad when I leave. Drives her insane.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:21 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Fuck that, feelz won't bring back that girl that bastard killed.
But feelz will keep thousands more like him in our country.
And each one deserves to be tossed face first off a tall cliff with no soft landing at the end.
That's what your fellow Americans deserve who continue to perpetuate this treasonous program against all Americans.

Warren deserves to get tossed for exactly that. Scumbag foreign murderers and rapists are going to be what they are no matter what we do to them or anybody else. Blame the Americans knowingly flooding American communities with these monsters.

They know damned well what they are doing. They all know. Even Flounder fucking knows what he is defending. They wanted this.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:21 pm

But feelz will keep thousands more like him in our country.
And each one deserves to be tossed face first off a tall cliff with no soft landing at the end.
That's what your fellow Americans deserve who continue to perpetuate this treasonous program against all Americans.

Warren deserves to get tossed for exactly that. Scumbag foreign murderers and rapists are going to be what they are no matter what we do to them or anybody else. Blame the Americans knowingly flooding American communities with these monsters.

They know damned well what they are doing. They all know. Even Flounder fucking knows what he is defending. They wanted this.
”We all stand with... (what’s her name?)”
“Our country is devastated by the loss of <her> AND YOU PEOPLE DID IT!!!”

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:04 pm

If someone throws him off a cliff, it was just a coincidence.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:04 pm
If someone throws him off a cliff, it was just a coincidence.
He wouldn't die... Bumbles bounce.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:17 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:00 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Did you not argue for mass migration from Mexico so they would pick your vegitables as wage slave and keep your grocery bills lower?

Well, this was your guy.

I know. You will act shocked now and dispute you ever defended this shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:46 pm

Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:17 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Did you not argue for mass migration from Mexico so they would pick your vegitables as wage slave and keep your grocery bills lower?

Well, this was your guy.

I know. You will act shocked now and dispute you ever defended this shit.
No I did not. I argued against cutting them all off in some grand gesture. Because it would result in mass starvation.

But I know you can only think in binary, so sure. SJW open-borders.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:48 pm

:lol: :clap:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:48 pm

is it wise to determine federal policy based on individual cases? gun grabbers think so, is this a similar situation?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:50 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:48 pm
is it wise to determine federal policy based on individual cases? gun grabbers think so, is this a similar situation?
Nope.

Look at the statistics of how much this shit costs Americans in terms of money, economic stagnation, and lives lost.

This case was just the last straw on the camel's back it would seem.