Social Justice Warriors Thread

jediuser598

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:09 am

Guy who says this:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:56 am
Two men who make a virtue out of outsourcing masculinity try to make it personal.

The reality is that our entire civilization is fucked if we can't reach men like you and turn this around.
also says this:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:03 am
Are you serious?

Imagine the United States without progressives. Duh.

I am not saying it is right to kill you all off, but to claim America wouldn't be better off without you is fucking silly.
Then your civilization is doomed, bud, and you're the reason it's going there.

Trying to "reach us" by telling us the world be better off without us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might as well try to reach people with water hoses. "We're worried about your hearts and minds! We need you!" "Hit them again!"

You're downright silly sometimes.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:10 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:09 am
Guy who says this:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:56 am
Two men who make a virtue out of outsourcing masculinity try to make it personal.

The reality is that our entire civilization is fucked if we can't reach men like you and turn this around.
also says this:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:03 am
Are you serious?

Imagine the United States without progressives. Duh.

I am not saying it is right to kill you all off, but to claim America wouldn't be better off without you is fucking silly.
Then your civilization is doomed, bud, and you're the reason it's going there.

Trying to "reach us" by telling us the world be better off without us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might as well try to reach people with water hoses. "We're worried about your hearts and minds! We need you!" "Hit them again!"

You're downright silly sometimes.

Yeah, I didn't expect much of an intellectual response, but thanks for illustrating my point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am

This is the problem. When we attempt to even discuss this issue rationally and charitably, there is no way to avoid these betas coming out of the woodwork.

The sad truth is that they'd never talk like that your face if they thought you'd could blast them in said face without anybody protecting them, and THAT is the fucking problem.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:15 am

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am
This is the problem. When we attempt to even discuss this issue rationally and charitably, there is no way to avoid these betas coming out of the woodwork.

The sad truth is that they'd never talk like that your face if they thought you'd could blast them in said face without anybody protecting them, and THAT is the fucking problem.
I'd have absolutely no problem facing off with any forum member who shows up unarmed. You should remind yourself that you don't know who's on the other side of the keyboard, tough guy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:15 am

Want to meet up sometime then? Where I can tell you this to your face?

I'm sure it's not fair to say this to an old man but if you want to punch me in the face I feel it's fair to give you a shot. Anything I say on here, I'd certainly say to your face.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:23 am

I've some free time off coming up, so you want to fly out to Seattle sometime in the afternoon at Carl Anderson Park, say 3pm or after. Can be there Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:15 am

I'd have absolutely no problem facing off with any forum member who shows up unarmed. You should remind yourself that you don't know who's on the other side of the keyboard, tough guy.
:roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 am

Looks like I drew some blood with the outsourced masculinity point.

The strange part was that it wasn't even directed at them specifically or even an attack. They really have a problem.

Their outsourced masculinity at this point is indisputable. They make a virtue out of it and never miss an opportunity to shit over men who actually defend them.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 am

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 am

The strange part was that it wasn't even directed at them specifically or even an attack. They really have a problem.

Their outsourced masculinity at this point is indisputable. They make a virtue out of it and never miss an opportunity to shit over men who actually defend them.
Fall back.. fall back!! Somebody called me on my bullshit!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:47 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 am
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 am

Fall back.. fall back!! Somebody called me on my bullshit!

You threatened me on the forum. That's not calling anybody out. If you want to fight me, then that's your choice. Come on over, I guess.

The reality is that you CONSTANTLY outsource your masculinity. You made a virtue out of it. You even mocked the men who are disabled serving this country you yourself admitted you refuse to sacrifice for.

You want to open the borders and import millions of foreigners to outsource the hard work to others.

One can go on and on. It's not my fault you are butthurt about it and made some ridiculous internet threats.

You are the forum embodiment for what I am talking about.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.