Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:28 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:45 am
https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/11/media/ ... index.html

Is this a potential first shot?

No. It's the election.
I see this as a potential first shot myself.

This is the beginnings of entities drawing lines in the sand. The 4th column and the presidency.
Then you've been asleep dude.

The lines were drawn a long ass time ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:28 pm

No. It's the election.
I see this as a potential first shot myself.

This is the beginnings of entities drawing lines in the sand. The 4th column and the presidency.
Then you've been asleep dude.

The lines were drawn a long ass time ago.
Not really, it was more pandering, and gesturing.

This is something entirely different.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:22 pm

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 pm

I mean there is a coalition of the press forming against the White House, that's new. Seems to have ratcheted up after that CNN reporter was banned from a press briefing or whatever, but the press flipped the script long before Trump and have doubled and tripled down pre and post 2016

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:58 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 pm
I mean there is a coalition of the press forming against the White House, that's new. Seems to have ratcheted up after that CNN reporter was banned from a press briefing or whatever, but the press flipped the script long before Trump and have doubled and tripled down pre and post 2016
And until recently people were starting to call them out for if.

What is difference is that the media (newspapers especially) is meant to be a checks and balance for the govt.

Instead it has become a mouthpiece for the Democrat party. It's no longer doing its job.

With Trump in office, he and his group are calling out biased press for what it is.

The Democrats in the press are drawing lines in the sand and firing shots with ink against the Trump Administration. Instead of being unbiased, they are being biased to an extreme.

This is working out almost exactly what I imagined as a worst case scenario 20+ years ago.

I expect that there is going to be an escalation that most people aren't going to believe is happening soon.

I personally believe we are going to see an attempt on either Trump’s or Pence’s life. (or both)

If that happens, we are going to see something was haven't seen in most of our lifetimes.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm

If the deep state did something like that, the military would likely take over. Deep state faggots are stupid, but not that stupid. They know they'd lose that game.

Not a lot of love between Pentagon and Langley, and Pentagon would win a flat out fight.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Will General Mattis be our Franco? :pray:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm
If the deep state did something like that, the military would likely take over. Deep state faggots are stupid, but not that stupid. They know they'd lose that game.

Not a lot of love between Pentagon and Langley, and Pentagon would win a flat out fight.
Lol no they would not. Langley would shut them down with a switch.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Lol no they would not. Langley would shut them down with a switch.
Lol, guns don't have batteries dumbass. We already told you this.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:30 pm

The deep state would realize it, but I honestly believe we are seeing the beginning of the deep state losing control of the people... and in doing so, it may soon no longer be able to reign in by them.
#NotOneRedCent