The internet takeover thread

TheReal_ND

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm actually amused when I try and ponder someone like Kissinger coming to grips with "memes."

"Well it seems to be that a clear, uh, New World Order, of trannies and muslims is popular with the latest generation. They also like cartoon frogs. Why dont we make a meme like this?"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 pm
I'm actually amused when I try and ponder someone like Kissinger coming to grips with "memes."

"Well it seems to be that a clear, uh, New World Order, of trannies and muslims is popular with the latest generation. They also like cartoon frogs. Why dont we make a meme like this?"

I’m pretty sure that Kissinger would be looking at the bigger picture, and how he could use them as propaganda.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 am
One of the reasons they wanted Alex Jones banned was that he stated the crusades were a defensive measure to keep the Muslims from invading Europe. Which is a historical fact.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/ ... ars-purge/

They want to drive people off the Internet who even speak the truth about history rather than the mythological narrative. There is literally a subfield of medieval studies that only focuses on researching the origins of the myths like the one about the crusades being the opposite of what they were, or the myth of the medieval inquisition being something other than appeals court you could go to in order to avoid being killed.

I guess historians are next on the chopping block.
:lol: Muh crusades wuz defense!!!
Yes. Europe was invaded by the Middle East for several hundred years, plus they captured Antioch, Jerusalem, eventually Constantinople, they fought up to Rome and sacked both St Peter's and St Paul's Basilicas. After a couple hundred years of dealing with invasion and the loss of Christian holy sites, the church finally decided to take the battle to them and try to reclaim their holy sites.

Seriously, someone constantly trespasses on your land, decides to occupy parts of it, burns down your shed and vandalizes your house... And then when you try to take your land back years later, You're the bad guy?? That seems to be the leftist revisionist narrative.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Meh... centuries schmenturies. It’s all the same.

Also, Germany would love that defensive strategy lol
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:04 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 pm

I’m pretty sure that Kissinger would be looking at the bigger picture, and how he could use them as propaganda.
Yes, and the above is what the establishment would produce. Your love of establishment bureaucracy belies a competency not in line with reality.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm
Meh... centuries schmenturies. It’s all the same.

Also, Germany would love that defensive strategy lol
Yes, and yes, but in the German case that strategy would no place in fact.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Fake News of Christmas Past time..
Irrefutable
February 6, 2003

AFTER SECRETARY OF STATE Colin L. Powell's presentation to the United Nations Security Council yesterday, it is hard to imagine how anyone could doubt that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction. Mr. Powell left no room to argue seriously that Iraq has accepted the Security Council's offer of a "final opportunity" to disarm. And he offered a powerful new case that Saddam Hussein's regime is cooperating with a branch of the al Qaeda organization that is trying to acquire chemical weapons and stage attacks in Europe. Mr. Powell's evidence, including satellite photographs, audio recordings and reports from detainees and other informants, was overwhelming. Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr., the senior Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, called it "powerful and irrefutable." Revealing those tapes and photographs had a cost, as Iraq will surely take countermeasures. But the decision to make so much evidence public will prove invaluable if it sways public opinion here and abroad. At a minimum, it will stand as a worthy last effort to engage the United Nations in facing a threat that the United States could, if necessary, address alone or with an ad-hoc coalition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 02c190f506

Well, I think it is hard to imagine how anybody could doubt these calls by the globalist corporations to shutdown alternative media outlets that refuse to toe the corporate line is anything but a cynical attempt at crushing dissent and cynicism towards the actual fakery coming out of MSM, with demonstrably deadly result.

Fake news literally aided the illegal invasion of Iraq, the squandering of untold American treasure, thousands of American lives, and probably hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives. Then it made ISIS possible ten years down the road.

What did Alex Jones do that is worse than Washington Post??

"Democracy dies in the darkness" my ass. Democracy is dead, and the cynical, lying corporations like those that run Washington Post are standing over the body with a deadly ghost assault rifle with a mega clip of murder bullets emptied.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am

Anyone else seen any of these before?

How Hollywood's Conservative "Street Artists" Troll the Industry

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ry-1070091
These are the guys that did the Trump stars. Gavin believes this is why he was kicked off twitter. They're Proud Boys.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am
Anyone else seen any of these before?
I'd only seen the top one before. I'm lovin the Kimmel Estrogen Hour, that's about perfect. I wonder if he has successfully scrubbed The Man Show from history.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience