Social Justice Warriors Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Case in point,
Atlanta school removes Pledge of Allegiance from morning ritual

EDITOR’S NOTE [6:30 p.m. Thursday]: Due to new developments, this story has continued to change since it was originally reported. For the latest AJC version, go to: School reverses Pledge of Allegiance policy after criticism.

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/ ... han64taOJ/
Ok, let's see their excuse.
School reverses Pledge of Allegiance policy after criticism

By about 6:15 p.m., the school issued a statement saying its policies were aligned with those of the Georgia Department of Education but " … it appears there was some miscommunication and inconsistency in the rollout. Starting next week, we will return to our original format and provide our students with the opportunity to recite the Pledge during the all-school morning meeting."

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-educatio ... PQA8vKPJI/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, just a miscommunication. Funny how these schools keep saying one thing, but later claim to have meant another.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Must have been another typo.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:58 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:17 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 pm
They said the flag was prohibited, and when they caught heat for it, they lied and said the flag was never prohibited.

derp
So, to your mind it must be impossible that the school simply didn't think to explain their meaning in detail? It is impossible, to you, that the school genuinely made a mistake? It must be deception?
Yes, they caught hell for it and reversed course. A school and a prison isn't all that different the first rule of business is to keep order, keep the peace. They thought with this dress code by prohibiting the US flag, no other national flag, it would keep the peace from the sensitive intersectional left like English faggot, when it turned out that was not keeping the peace and causing a stir, they reversed because they dont want the disturbance. I doubt they are total anti American commies but they want to sail smoothly as possible. If they could get away with it they would go for school uniforms. Trust and believe if enough people complained about the prohibition of spaghetti straps they would reverse course and say something to the effect of "we meant no disrespect to women of slender figures many of our staff are indeed women, and we too find it abhorrent about the gender wage gap and women cant afford a full width strap, the prohibition was referring to straps of actual spaghetti because it is food and not clothing."

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm

That should be our new excuse for when we fuck up.

Oh, that was a typo.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm
That should be our new excuse for when we fuck up.

Oh, that was a typo.
the spaghetti strap defense.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Insightful.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:55 am

We might be past the danger zone here

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... th/566723/
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 pm

California wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:55 am
We might be past the danger zone here

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... th/566723/
I don't know if what they're selling is any good, but I know of owners who only feed their dogs raw meat hunted in the wild.

Not necessarily a bad thing to feed your house wolf something closer to what would be natural.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:38 pm

I take my smaller dog out at night to chase bunnies. I cannot let her off the leash because rabbits are game animals and she'd catch any of them and rip it to pieces if she were unleashed. Also the HOA lady would be pissed that I left a bunny murder scene on the property, and I am pretty sure she'd take about two seconds to figure out who and what did it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Tell her you're following the sermon of our patron saint of hunting, Ted Nugent. It's a hate crime for her to interfere.