Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

Not my fault my family was more well rounded than yours, and actually are functional.

There is a reason I’ve survived when most would give up... I actually do the jobs “Americans” are afraid to do.

And if you want upmanship, my family had been farming this country for longer than it’s been colonized.

So yeah, to one up you is easy.
Dude... Never mind. You can't get help unless you are willing to admit you have a problem.
I already did. Autisim, asshole.

What’s your excuse? Roid boy.
1. Autism is not the cause for your personality disorder of needing to one-up everybody else.

2. I have never used steroids, so your insult is fucking silly.

3. I maintained F-15E Strike Eagles in the middle of combat zones and received campaign medals in the process. Your attempt to "one-up" me on tool use is fucking retarded. When you figure out how to replace the pitch roll channel assembly in an F-15, reconnect the flight control rods and cables, connect the hydraulics, fire up the engines, and test the automated flight control system, then get back to me. That is not setting fire to your basement while trying to create a crucible in yet another uncompleted/failed project. Failure for me would have meant an expensive aircraft falling out of the sky and possibly two fatalities. You do not have any life experience to sit there and insult me with your retarded nonsense about how you are some master tool user. You are just moronic city dweller that probably has the hands of a small child or woman.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 am

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:57 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 pm
Arsenal of a Mad Man
God, what I would give to have my tools that organized.
Having tools all clean and organized like that is ridiculous. Use them and get them dirty. Just toss them in the shed when you are done.
Recently I've managed to do a pretty good job in the Fall getting tools at least oiled and put away in the shed. But during the year, far too often they get leaned up against a fence somewhere. My biggest thing is taking care of wood handles and getting a coat of Boiled Linseed Oil on them to soak in over the Winter.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 am

Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 am

Dude... Never mind. You can't get help unless you are willing to admit you have a problem.

1. Autism is not the cause for your personality disorder of needing to one-up everybody else.

3. I maintained F-15E Strike Eagles in the middle of combat zones and received campaign medals in the process. Your attempt to "one-up" me on tool use is fucking retarded. When you figure out how to replace the pitch roll channel assembly in an F-15, reconnect the flight control rods and cables, connect the hydraulics, fire up the engines, and test the automated flight control system, then get back to me. That is not setting fire to your basement while trying to create a crucible in yet another uncompleted/failed project. Failure for me would have meant an expensive aircraft falling out of the sky and possibly two fatalities. You do not have any life experience to sit there and insult me with your retarded nonsense about how you are some master tool user. You are just moronic city dweller that probably has the hands of a small child or woman.

Pfft, if you did half the shit you boasted about you could easily have been an acceptable candidate for Congress.

The problem is you are just a misogynistic, woman-hating asshole. Who probably has so many skeletons in his closet that the cemetery is knocking on his front door because they think you've been robbing graves in the middle of the night.

You are so easy to trigger, ever think I do it just to see your immature reaction?

You are the last person on this forum is take advice from. Especially since you've fucked your life up a hell of a lot worse than mine. You just refuse to admit it because you hate seeing me happy.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Having tools all clean and organized like that is ridiculous. Use them and get them dirty. Just toss them in the shed when you are done.
Recently I've managed to do a pretty good job in the Fall getting tools at least oiled and put away in the shed. But during the year, far too often they get leaned up against a fence somewhere. My biggest thing is taking care of wood handles and getting a coat of Boiled Linseed Oil on them to soak in over the Winter.
Ever think of winterizing with a wax instead?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 am
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am
The Conservative wrote:

Pfft, if you did half the shit you boasted about you could easily have been an acceptable candidate for Congress.

The problem is you are just a misogynistic, woman-hating asshole. Who probably has so many skeletons in his closet that the cemetery is knocking on his front door because they think you've been robbing graves in the middle of the night.

You are so easy to trigger, ever think I do it just to see your immature reaction?

You are the last person on this forum is take advice from. Especially since you've fucked your life up a hell of a lot worse than mine. You just refuse to admit it because you hate seeing me happy.

LOL, what!?

Fixing jets is congress material? I need to run in Boston, fam!

Dude, just stop with the need to one-up everybody. It's super annoying. Just be yourself, man.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:53 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:04 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Spoken by someone who doesn’t have tools that they care to keep.

You always wash your tools with a sprits of water after the fact.
That's pretty impressive. I don't have any tools. Maybe one day.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am

I read the bantz in this thread and now I really want a sleeve of Alamo back in the alley.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:22 am
C-Mag wrote:

No, never heard of it. Red Pill me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:22 am
C-Mag wrote:

No, never heard of it. Red Pill me.
Here, this is what I use:

https://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/sto ... _Paste_Wax

It's a good wax for finishing, but it's also used for protecting wood that is used quite a bit. I put it on my tools once a year if it's heavy use and I mean seriously heavy use, but normally it can be done once every few years.

Linseed oil is good as a base really, it seeps into the wood, and helps prevent cracks, the wax is good to keep water, etc from penetrating deep too begin with.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 am

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... donations/

A new social innovation project, called Greater Change, hands homeless people a QR code, similar to the kind issued for online tickets.

Passersby who wish to give money - but who may not have any change in their pocket - can scan the code using their smart phone, and make an online payment to the person.

Just when I think England has hit rock bottom - they surprise me.

Brits - "lets encourage people to give junkies cash, as opposed to donating it to shelters and rehabs centers."

They don't think anything through anymore - it's all just Feelz now.
The donation goes into an account which is managed by a case worker who ensures that the money is spent on agreed targets, such as saving for a rental deposit or a new passport.
Because Junkies need passports....