THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am
A mother abandoning her child, yet maintaining some claim on the child's placement?

Have you heard the term non sequitur before? Check the dictionary for the definition of "abandon," maybe.

Your slight of hand might draw some water around the cubicle farm, but I can't get anything out of it.
Refer to StA's post above, if you're confused.

He's upset that the Catholics shut down their orphanage, because they couldn't restrict gay people from adopting their orphans, and strung that into a 'lost freedom' of the mother abandoning her kid, to determine what faith the kid would be raised under.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am
Fife wrote:
A mother abandoning her child, yet maintaining some claim on the child's placement?

Have you heard the term non sequitur before? Check the dictionary for the definition of "abandon," maybe.

Your slight of hand might draw some water around the cubicle farm, but I can't get anything out of it.

He's upset that the Catholics shut down their orphanage, because they couldn't restrict gay people from adopting their orphans, and strung that into a 'lost freedom' of the mother abandoning her kid, to determine what faith the kid would be raised under.

You really are full of shit, you know? I try to lay off and not address you unnecessarily, but sometimes it can't be helped.

If the state mandated that all adoption placement outfits had to send children to placement with pedophile communes, do you think that might have an adverse effect on the adoption placement industry? Just because you hate Catholics doesn't make giving them a "fuck yo couch" under the law is right. Tomorrow it would be your sorry ass ox getting gored; if you have one.

Here's the root question again, that you passed over: Why should the state have any role as a party to the choice of where and with whom an adoptive child is placed?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:41 am

Here's the root question again, that you passed over: Why should the state have any role as a party to the choice of where and with whom an adoptive child is placed?
No reason that I can see. Why should they have had any role in determining who a Woolworth's could serve? Why did they have a role in diner counter patronage at all?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm

In that case, why do you GAF who the church places babies with or doesn't?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm
I don’t at all.

I’m simply arguing against the notion that they were “shut down”, or that there was ever some inherent “right” of a woman abandoning her kid to determine how it was raised.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:41 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am
Fife wrote:

You really are full of shit, you know? I try to lay off and not address you unnecessarily, but sometimes it can't be helped.

If the state mandated that all adoption placement outfits had to send children to placement with pedophile communes, do you think that might have an adverse effect on the adoption placement industry? Just because you hate Catholics doesn't make giving them a "fuck yo couch" under the law is right. Tomorrow it would be your sorry ass ox getting gored; if you have one.

To ensure that safeguards are in place which prevent the child going to people unfit to be parents.
The rights of the child outweigh the rights of the mother.
In your anarcho state with no government oversight who is going to prevent parents selling their children to the highest bidder?
A loving and caring pair of parents is the ultimate goal, whether they are gay, straight, Catholic or followers of the flying spaghetti monster is secondary to that aim.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:29 pm
Fife wrote:
I don’t at all.

I’m simply arguing against the notion that they were “shut down”, or that there was ever some inherent “right” of a woman abandoning her kid to determine how it was raised.
She's not abandoning her child you fucking cunt.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fife wrote:
I don’t at all.

Where do you think orphans come from?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Looks like "Team Freedom" showed their true colors. we

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:58 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I don’t at all.

Where do you think orphans come from?
You can't take a break from the lying?

Children given up for adoption are not abandoned. We are talking about a parent choosing to give their child up for adoption and what kind of home that parent wants their child to live in.

Your attempts to obfuscate this with your lie about the children being abandoned has been pointed out to you numerous times.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751