THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:08 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am
socially liberal doesnt strike me as an anti-gun position, but four word slogans can only say so much. how about a 12 word slogan:

i want gay married couples defending their marijuana plants with assault weapons
Moral license always leads to tyranny. There exists no virtue in your position whatsoever.

Gay couples will proceed to compel the rest of us to participate in their immorality. What you defend is the opposite of freedom.

"Freedom to commit immoral acts" means you will have no freedom of conscience.

Outside of a democracy, maybe you could have that level of degeneracy without the resulting compulsion via state violence. But that is not what we have
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 am

ok

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:12 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 am
ok
Fact is, EVERY TIME people like you argue for the normalization and legal protection of some degenerate behavior it has resulted in a loss if freedom. Each time you guys repeated these same vacuous slogans. Gay marriage front and center.

You have to address this problem. Political slogans no longer cut mustard.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 am

what freedom have i lost since california, or the supreme court, legalized gay marriage?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 am

When you argued for something like the normalization and legal protection of gay marriage, you created the false notion that gay marriage is a morally acceptable choice, despite the enormous health and social costs of homosexuality. Then by creating the legal construct, you made it possible for homosexuals to do things like force Christians to participate in homosexual "weddings", or to force Catholic nuns to hand Catholic babies over to homosexuals.

This not only dessicated our freedoms as Americans but condemned countless children to dysfunctional households rather than real human families.

You have no basis to even pretend as though your position is one of freedom. The legal protection and normalization of moral license is the exact fucking opposite of freedom.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 am

what about the gay people that now have the freedom to marry?

socially liberal to me would presume to support gay marriage recognition through the state, and not care if it is recognized by the church. and i wouldnt force churches to hold gay weddings either, if that's in the legislation then the legislation is flawed. churches are a private cult and they can do as they please.

your arguments about the morality of gay behavior fall on deaf ears, i dont like the overexposure in the culture but i am ok with letting gay people gave the freedom to be gay married if they want to be. i dont like banning stuff. next we'll be saying that alex jones is immoral and should be banned

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 am
what about the gay people that now have the freedom to marry?

socially liberal to me would presume to support gay marriage recognition through the state, and not care if it is recognized by the church. and i wouldnt force churches to hold gay weddings either, if that's in the legislation then the legislation is flawed. churches are a private cult and they can do as they please.

your arguments about the morality of gay behavior fall on deaf ears, i dont like the overexposure in the culture but i am ok with letting gay people gave the freedom to be gay married if they want to be. i dont like banning stuff. next we'll be saying that alex jones is immoral and should be banned
Their freedom to "marry" means the rest of us have no freedom to avoid immorality. Business owners are not free to conduct business according to their conscience. A woman no longer has the freedom in some places to give her baby up for adoption to a good family so that her baby will be raised in her faith. One can go on and on.

Marriage has always meant a union between a man and woman. It's purpose is to create the most stable environment in which to raise children: the human family. All other households are inferior -- objectively proven by the way -- if not outright harmful to children and thus society in general.

I have no problem decriminalizing sodomy. If two dudes want to live together in some kind of sexual relationship, then I really do not care. That is NOT a marriage, though.

When you create legal protection for degeneracy, you destroy our freedoms. Every fucking time.

You are not arguing for freedom. You are arguing for less freedom. Gays can already freely live together. Some of them want "gay marriage" because they want to destroy our freedom of conscience. That is what creating legal protection for evil results in. Every last God damned time.

These political slogans you repeat are literally Orwellian newspeak. You call tyranny freedom.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm
Now that the US has applied sanctions against Russia over the nerve agent attack on the UK does this mean Trump can no longer hire Russian hookers for golden showers?
No, it means your retarded ass narrative has been shot to shit once again, and the only thing left for your delusional ass is to wander off into the woods and spare everyone from your idiocy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 am
You are not arguing for freedom. You are arguing for less freedom. Gays can already freely live together. Some of them want "gay marriage" because they want to destroy our freedom of conscience.
?
13 Legal Benefits of Marriage
https://www.theknot.com/content/benefits-of-marriage
Marital Tax Deduction
Filing Taxes Jointly
Social Security Benefits
Prenuptial Agreement Benefits
IRA Benefits
Legal Decision-Making Benefits
Inheritance Benefits
Health Insurance Benefits
etc etc
but they can already freely live together! lol jesus man you sound like an asshole. my advice, cut the mustard and give it a rest for a day or two
Total posts:
24190 | Search user’s posts
(12.18% of all posts / 39.21 posts per day)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:40 pm
Secretary of the Interior: Radical Environmentalists Preventing Forest Management is leading to the intensity of Fires
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 913801002/

BAM!
Fucking Watermelons have far too long been able to set the argument. It's like the exasperation on plastic bags. Fucking Environmentalists gave us plastic bags. They argued it was a way to save Trees and the Environment. Fuck Off Greenies, you're fucking stupid and have no practical experience in an actual Natural Environment. All you fuckers know is the College Campus.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience