Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm
People that say they are Fiscally Conservative, Socially Liberal
Gary Johnson
Koch Brothers
Lyin Ted
Little Marco
BJ Clinton
Hillary
Wait a minute, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio would not claim to be liberal on much of anything.

Social liberal to my mind means pro choice, pro drug legalization, needle exchanges, pro gay marriage, pro gay everything, pro transgender everything, anti gun stuff like that.

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:36 am
:lol:
Shut Up and pay our NATO and UN bills.
We have been paying our share of the bill for years. Talk to Germany...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:36 am
:lol:
Shut Up and pay our NATO and UN bills.
We have been paying our share of the bill for years. Talk to Germany...
I'm sorry, I can't tell all you little client states apart. ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:55 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Gary Johnson
Koch Brothers
Lyin Ted
Little Marco
BJ Clinton
Hillary
Wait a minute, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio would not claim to be liberal on much of anything.

Social liberal to my mind means pro choice, pro drug legalization, needle exchanges, pro gay marriage, pro gay everything, pro transgender everything, anti gun stuff like that.
Pro choice because people have a right to choose. Personally, I hate the idea.

Pro drug legalization as long as we are talking about marijuana.

Needle exchanges, fuck no. I’ve seen the end result of stuff like that does to family first hand. I will never agree to shit like that.

Pro gay everything, nope. Keep it in the bedroom. I don’t need to know about it, nor does anyone else. Same with transgender.

Just because I am social liberal, people are taking it to mean that I am pro freedom of sexual deviant expression. Sorry, nope... it means that you are free to express it without inconveniencing other people. It also means keep your private life private.

I don’t care what you do in your house, just don’t bring it into public life. I don’t need to see it or know about your kink or quirks.

And I am pro gun. NRA lifetime member, and licensed to carry personally. Again, what you do at home I don’t care. Just don’t make it a public issue. You can have an armory at home, I don’t care. But once it starts affecting/effecting people around you. Then I care.

I believe that as long as you keep to yourself and let other live their lives. Things are fine. It’s when you start to make it that other people are affected/effected is where I draw the line.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Gary Johnson
Koch Brothers
Lyin Ted
Little Marco
BJ Clinton
Hillary
None of them are, they don’t live by the foundations of what it means to be fiscally conservative or socially liberal.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 am

So what are the chances the majority of Blacks will vote for the Donald (mid term) now that he kept his promise of lowering Black unemployment?

They had nothing to lose last time, so some took a chance and voted for him....it panned out....the DNC has done nothing but fuck them over the last 40 years....

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 am
So what are the chances the majority of Blacks will vote for the Donald (mid term) now that he kept his promise of lowering Black unemployment?

They had nothing to lose last time, so some took a chance and voted for him....it panned out....the DNC has done nothing but fuck them over the last 40 years....
Keep on pushing the Feinstein and Waters type of personalities, and you may get over 50%.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:54 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 am

If our favorite pajeet is to be believed, they will vote for Trumpenfuhrer if he offers them realistic hope of a better future, just as FDR once did to flip them from the GOP.

Problem is.. the GOP is still packed with neocons and libertarians who are committed to gutting the economic prosperity of all but a few Americans. In many ways, Trump's greatest weakness is the overwhelming unlikableness of the types of shekel chasers that now inhabit the GOP. We do not really have a true right party. We have batshit leftism from the democrats and measured leftism from the republicans. Most of them are globalists and pretty much all of them are committed against the interests of the American people when it comes to economics.

If Trump can begin the purge of the GOP to make it into a true economic nationalist party, then I think the next guy could potentially flip the black vote.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am

socially liberal doesnt strike me as an anti-gun position, but four word slogans can only say so much. how about a 12 word slogan:

i want gay married couples defending their marijuana plants with assault weapons