Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:24 pm
We dump entire lakes worth of water on a fire like this. Probably more

They need to do controlled burns - ive spent time in the mountains there - no suprise it goes up like a tinder box every 5-10 yrs.
This is what fire fighters say every fucking year. I've been hearing it my entire life. No one can pretend like this is something that isn't widely known.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:24 pm
We dump entire lakes worth of water on a fire like this. Probably more

They need to do controlled burns - ive spent time in the mountains there - no suprise it goes up like a tinder box every 5-10 yrs.
I think the national forest lets fires do their thing. It's outside the forests that is the problem. No municipal government can let fires burn and their elected leaders win reelection.

But nobody wants to pay to clear out all the brush and deadwood either.

We have the problem here in North Carolina. It's not the national forests that are our problem but the rest of the woods under state and local control. You also have a lot of private property that is not properly cleared.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Dan Harmon Deletes Twitter Account After His 2009 Video Featuring Baby Doll Rape Resurfaces

The "Rick and Morty" co-creator is facing some backlash after a controversial pilot video he made in 2009 resurfaced.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/07/dan-h ... 201987089/
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

Hey, Rand Paul is now a Russian Agent.

Obi Rand Kenobi hand carried a letter from POTUS Trump to Vlad the Terrible.
Rand better get better security, they wanted him dead before this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Women are alienating children from fathers for money. Women do this.
So, I looked around on this subject a little. This article supports what you are saying.
The State has too many Breadwinners
http://stuff-that-irks-me.tumblr.com/po ... eadwinners
An emergency room physician in Chicago tells of a woman in her late
20’s came into the ER with her 8th pregnancy.

She told the doctor: “My Momma told me that I am the ‘breadwinner’
for the family.”

He asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State
of Illinois for the family.

It goes like this:

The grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and
states that her unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all
of her kids.

DCFS agrees and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

Then the grandma volunteers to be the foster parent and receives a
check for $1,500 per child, each month in Illinois.

The total yearly income is: $144,000.

$1,500 x 8 = $12,000 per month x 12 = $144,000 per year.

Tax-free and nobody has to go to work. She is in her late 20’s, how
many more can she have?

In fact they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card
entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free phone
minutes each month.

This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits that they are
“entitled” to.

Indeed, grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the
“breadwinner” for the family, and now Illinois is hopelessly overrun
with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on
the dole.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 am

I told you. Don't let women gaslight you into thinking fatherlessness is the fault of men. It's not. It's pretty much all on women.

And why should that even surprise anybody when, as a matter of policy, we reward women for creating fatherlessness?

Fathers are penalized for taking off on their kids. The state tracks them down and takes half or more of their income, condemning them to lifelong poverty.

Look at who gets rewarded for this if you want to see why it keeps happening. I do not believe for a moment that men taking off on their kids is a huge phenomenon. Just like in my case, know there is a toxic, broken down feminist woman out there telling everybody I abandoned my son -- because she knows nobody is going to bother looking at the court records to find out she is lying, and people are terrified of calling these bitches out on the lie lest the immasculated cucks accuse them of "hating women".
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 am

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 am
I told you. Don't let women gaslight you into thinking fatherlessness is the fault of men. It's not. It's pretty much all on them.
I see it as a more symbiotic relationship fostered by the US government. The government plays adult and sets down the rules for these people, they follow them for money and neither the male nor the female is actually required to take responsibility for their lives.

The women are getting the money, that equates to power for them, the men can fuck around with a lot of women in heat looking to knocked up to gain more power. It's a pretty sick system we've built. I don't know how you'd repair it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 am
I told you. Don't let women gaslight you into thinking fatherlessness is the fault of men. It's not. It's pretty much all on them.
I see it as a more symbiotic relationship fostered by the US government. The government plays adult and sets down the rules for these people, they follow them for money and neither the male nor the female is actually required to take responsibility for their lives.

The women are getting the money, that equates to power for them, the men can fuck around with a lot of women in heat looking to knocked up to gain more power. It's a pretty sick system we've built. I don't know how you'd repair it.
Sure there is a relationship there. But the decisions are made by women. Nobody is ultimately to blame but them. God is not going to let them off the hook because the state patted them on the back and told them it was okay to do this.

I realize it is difficult for a lot of men to accept, but MOST of our problems today are caused by women. It wasn't always like that but that's what we face now. Women are behaving really fucking badly right now and causing most of our problems.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 am

More like the Democrat Controlled system.

Republicans have been trying to put a squash on this for decades.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Republicans are fucking part of the system. They are all about gynocentrism.