THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 pm
A pearl of wisdom, from our great leader.

Donald J. Trump tweeted “California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren't allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized. It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!”

:lol: we serve at the pleasure of a 5th grader. Welcome to America.
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160722 ... fires-burn

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic ... ires-worse

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/ ... ires/54219
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:32 pm
My point is that you could drop a lake on that thing, and it wouldn't have any effect. It's fought with firewalls, and bulldozers, not water hoses.

I have exactly zero fire-fighting experience.
It's showing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
My point is that you could drop a lake on that thing, and it wouldn't have any effect. It's fought with firewalls, and bulldozers, not water hoses.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:39 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:41 pm

California, yesterday,

Eh, nymag probably lied. Probably not cali.
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 pm

“Local officials have made clear they have not had any difficulty accessing enough water to fight the fires. A FEMA official also told CNN there is no water shortage or problem with access to water hindering firefighting efforts in California.”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 pm
“Local officials have made clear they have not had any difficulty accessing enough water to fight the fires. A FEMA official also told CNN there is no water shortage or problem with access to water hindering firefighting efforts in California.”
"Local officials have made clear that they don't want blame for any of this coming back on them.

Local officials in PR also made it clear that they weren't hindering relief efforts after they were hit by a hurricane and hoarded emergency supplies.

Local officials in San Jose likewise made it clear that they weren't responsible for the violence that broke out after they ordered police to stand down.

Local officials in Florida made it clear that they weren't responsible for the dead kids in the school shooting they were begged to prevent countless times, and made it clear that they weren't responsible for the order they gave to their police not to enter the school."

So fucking dumb.