Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Ph64

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Ph64 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:22 am
He has no idea how fucking stupid this sounds.

Our daughters are getting raped and/or torn to shreds by nail bombs at concerts, but the food was totally worth it!!
I'm sure it'll all be just fine as soon as they get around to banning plastic straws. :roll:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:57 am

Some people just don't want to hear that a wide variety of different cultures and races can all live together happily, eat each others food, learn about each others traditions and all support Manchester united and speak in a Manchester accent.

Suit yourselves, I'm just telling you what I see whenever I visit Manchester.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 am

Fact is your country is not people of different cultures living happily together. You are delusional.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Fact is you don't know what you are talking about. You haven't seen it and you get all your information from hysterical right wing blog sites.

All I hear in the news about the US is the huge gun death figures, does that mean that America is a lawless bloodbath resembling ''The Purge'' ?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:21 pm
Fact is you don't know what you are talking about. You haven't seen it and you get all your information from hysterical right wing blog sites.

All I hear in the news about the US is the huge gun death figures, does that mean that America is a lawless bloodbath resembling ''The Purge'' ?
Compred to Europe which only allow jihadists and law abiding criminals to carry guns and knives, yup!
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Monty, are you really ignoring all the terror attacks and the fact that you seem to have large Muslim rape gangs in every city?? Really?

You are like a Jonestown cultist at this point. It is amazing that you do not see all the violence and human suffering this has inflicted upon your people.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:45 pm

They’re either in stealth mode, or Monte is just ignoring the carnage around him, and lying to us. These are the only two possibilities.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:53 pm

I’d say blindly ignoring.

#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 pm
Monty, are you really ignoring all the terror attacks and the fact that you seem to have large Muslim rape gangs in every city?? Really?

You are like a Jonestown cultist at this point. It is amazing that you do not see all the violence and human suffering this has inflicted upon your people.
Last year's wave of violence, bad as it was, resulted in fewer murders than one man in a Vegas hotel room. Story after story of rapes by white men in positions of power.
Cops shooting unarmed black men on a weekly basis.
Bye America...

See how ridiculous your autistic screeching is?

There are around 3 million Muslims in the UK. The vast majority live peaceful lives integrated into British culture but you only want to see the tiny handful of deranged individuals who kill in the name of Islam.

Keep drinking the Breitbart koolaid, go hide in your bunker and polish your guns. What ever you do don't listen to the truth or your sad little life will no longer have purpose...

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:02 am

Practicing Liberty is a messy business.

It's not for everyone.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience