Literal Odds and Ends

Ex-California

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:43 am

Then FDR got us into a war that solved the Great Depression and created world American hegemony but also broke our economy to a point where we only know how to function on a war economy
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 pm

I think my 4-year old just prophesized something happening soon. I am not a woo-woo Guy, but this was odd.

Me, just got his jammies on, talking to him about not hitting people.

He gets a far-away look in his eyes, and slowly holds up 4 fingers.

His eyes focus back on me, and he says very seriously “4 days.”

Me: “4 days until what?”

Him: “4 days until soldiers boxing (his word for fighting). Don’t let them be at my house, Daddy”

Maybe I’m a dumbass, but if some shit goes down on the 1st, I’m freaking out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:08 pm

There is no fucking way Okee is going to outdo me in this war.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:01 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 pm
I think my 4-year old just prophesized something happening soon. I am not a woo-woo Guy, but this was odd.

Me, just got his jammies on, talking to him about not hitting people.

He gets a far-away look in his eyes, and slowly holds up 4 fingers.

His eyes focus back on me, and he says very seriously “4 days.”

Me: “4 days until what?”

Him: “4 days until soldiers boxing (his word for fighting). Don’t let them be at my house, Daddy”

Maybe I’m a dumbass, but if some shit goes down on the 1st, I’m freaking out.
This is what happens when zerohedge is your homepage.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:15 pm

How did his son find out about the Order?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Too late now.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:21 am

So I'm sitting on my back porch today with some company my wife invited over my our son's birthday party.

When they came to the door, the husband introduced himself, and I told him we'd met before.

He and his wife got to Germany and got lost in the personnel shuffle. I was the one that got sent to find them and get them set up with their units.

That was four years ago. He didn't recognize me with the beard.

We're sitting on the back porch drinking some beers, watching the kids swim in the pool, the dog chasing the chickens, and he says he saw LGBT is talking about bringing in pedophiles.

We talked a lot. Messed with some guns. Talked some more.

I'm telling you again. It isn't going to be guns.

It isn't going to be murdering babies, as sad as that is.

It isn't going to be free speech, or taxes, or the fourth amendment.

The spark that lights off this powder keg is something that I don't think a lot of people see coming.

I think, with the level on publication we have now, they are going to have a much harder time pretending it didn't happen than they do now when they say Livy made it all up.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:21 am

I see it too.

Soddom and Gomorrah are lessons in what happens when you let this kind of evil loose.

It's coercive by nature, and it turns humans feral.

This shit keeps happening throughout history. We probably cannot avert the consequences, but as St Augustine wrote last time around, the consequences are just punishment for the wicked and a vehicle towards sainthood for the just, if they can but muster enough courage.

My problem is that I am stuck in between those two things. It has to be possible, though. St. Augustine was in a similar situation, and banging far more MILF than I could possibly manage, and he turned it all around.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 am

Look how fast they pushed the narrative from acceptance of gays to acceptance of extreme faggotry right to acceptance of the mental illness of transgenderism and gender fluidity.

The push towards pedo acceptance is coming. As despicable as #MeToo is, it slowed that roll for a minute but that's enough news cycles away now that they can start adding the "P" to their alphabet soup of nonsense.

I do hope that, despite the Left's media control, that normal people will finally push back hard
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 am

California wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 am
Look how fast they pushed the narrative from acceptance of gays to acceptance of extreme faggotry right to acceptance of the mental illness of transgenderism and gender fluidity.

The push towards pedo acceptance is coming. As despicable as #MeToo is, it slowed that roll for a minute but that's enough news cycles away now that they can start adding the "P" to their alphabet soup of nonsense.

I do hope that, despite the Left's media control, that normal people will finally push back hard
I think they already are with the James Gunn firing and tweets. They are trying to go after the guy who publicized them but no one is defending the tweets themselves.