Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:22 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:19 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:59 am

I’m a gen-x. But I’ll tell you right now, I don’t fall anywhere near the mentality or crowd following those plebes do.

And I am sure in hell not a gen-Y. There is a generation gap between the two.
You are not comprehending what I wrote.

Boomers are the predominant parents of Millennials.

Silent Generation are the predominant parents of Gen X.

Gen X are the predominant parents of Gen Y.

Gen Y is part of the in-between generations: Silent->Gen X->Gen Y

The cancer generational line is this: Boomers->Millennials->Baby Mama Generation.
Yeah, and you aren’t comprehending what I said.

There is a generation between X and Y...

It's called millennial, TC. For fuck sake.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 am

@ Doc

You're right on the mark in your assessment of generations
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:51 am

Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:22 am
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:19 am

You are not comprehending what I wrote.

Boomers are the predominant parents of Millennials.

Silent Generation are the predominant parents of Gen X.

Gen X are the predominant parents of Gen Y.

Gen Y is part of the in-between generations: Silent->Gen X->Gen Y

The cancer generational line is this: Boomers->Millennials->Baby Mama Generation.
Yeah, and you aren’t comprehending what I said.

There is a generation between X and Y...

It's called millennial, TC. For fuck sake.
Oh for the love... the one time you are thinking too logically.

There are people between gen X and Y that are too young to be Boomers but hold no corilation between any generation, but holds more towards the greatest generation.

A generation that has spent time outside, before the internet, enjoyed life.

Not stuck to their phones, know how to do shit...

That’s not a Gen-X and sure in hell isnt a Millennial.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:06 am

Sorry, I meant Gen Z. I think maybe millennials were once called Gen Y for a brief period.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:34 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 am
If you think the situation is the KKK versus Antifa, I think everyone would be better off if you sat it out.
It's not,. Call it liberal vs conservative or red vs blue, or whatever, if you are being driven to one side or the other at some point you end up a side with either the KKK or Antifa.

Sitting it out is becoming less of an option every day. Look at how many businesses and public figures are being backed into a corner of "you are either with us or against us". It's not that they agree with the KKK, but if they promote standing for the anthem or don't want young children transitioning to the opposite gender then they are targeted as an enemy of the left and are treated to boycotts, public shaming, online shaming, and general harassment.
I would begin by abandoning the pretense that nazis or the clan are relevant bodies in America today, or that people think they are.

The only thing you need to do to someone who accuses you of being a clansman or a nazi is roll your eyes at them.

Grumps does this stupid shit all the time. He pretends like the relevance and strength of nazis and the clan, who don't exist nor do they control anything, are equivalent to that of the radicals on the left, who run almost every college and news outlet in the nation, as well as dozens of seats in state and federal governments.

They need there to be an equivalence to their radical lunacy, and that's why they've convinced themselves that everyone they don't like is secretly a nazi. It's a brain disease.

And as you would suspect, the brain diseased left has done nothing but lose more and more power over the past decade. They've had a net loss of over eleven hundred elected seats since Obama won. They aren't losing these elections to nazis. Only in their sad syphilitic minds is that the case.

Everyone else looking at it sees radicals being rejected and defeated, not by the hooded clansmen of these idiots' fever dreams, but simply functional adults who've lost faith in an ideologically bankrupt party.

No matter how much these lunatics wail about it, no one except them thinks that the existence of an immigration policy means you are the same as nazis or the clan.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:41 am

Every election for decades has been nearly a 50% split between R and D. Rs are in power, so the D extremists are out. Last decade, it was the Ds in power, and R extremists were marching in the streets.

How do you not see this?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 am

The difference is that we saw a realignment, which arguably has not been seen since 1932.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 am

extremists

:lol:

Get help.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 am

The dems are only at the lowest level of power since the 20s, but this is fine.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:00 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 am
“Telling people they aren’t safe IS inappropriate! I work as a bartender in this town and would NEVER use making people unsafe as a way to get business,” one person wrote.
No one said they were not safe in the bar. Just that it's not a "safe space".

Definition of "safe space":
: a place (as on a college campus) intended to be free of bias, conflict, criticism, or potentially threatening actions, ideas, or conversations

So don't expect to be protected from threatening ideas or criticism in the bar. These SJW whiners act like the sign read: "sexual abuse welcome here". At the same time, these complainers are likely creating all kinds of places on campus where people who do not think exactly like them feel unsafe themselves. But F* them because they deserve it, right?

Yet one more business that has now been forced to choose a side as the doomsday clock ticks another minute closer to midnight. How soon before they try and force businesses to display their flag (red or blue) on the door so SJWs know which places are safe to visit?
+1