Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm

It's just very serious, Carlus.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:00 pm

He acts like it's an impossibility that someone hacked her email.

This is the woman who emailed classified documents to herself so her maid could print them off at her home. Her fucking maid had access to classified documents and her email in general.

Since when have we pretended like she ever placed any importance on information security?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:06 pm

There's an inherent dishonesty in the Left. They will never go against the party line, they will not hold their own accountable, only attack opponents.

Can't hold Hillary accountable for Espionage, Can't call out the Deep State for only investigating Trump and ignoring other Russian relationships, Can't even call out abuse of these women.

Take the farm subsidy thing today. We're calling out Trump for this shit. We at least think for ourselves and maintain our standards. For Fucks Sake it gets tiring.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Knock it off. We all know she had an illegal server, and her email traffic was intercepted or hacked. I’m not defending that.

But blaming it on a NY ‘sex cult’ without any evidence whatsoever just smacks of another IC red herring.

I’m just expressing that when something sounds that ridiculous, it’s probably another manufactured distraction.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:10 pm
Knock it off. We all know she had an illegal server, and her email traffic was intercepted or hacked. I’m not defending that.

But blaming it on a NY ‘sex cult’ without any evidence whatsoever just smacks of another IC red herring.

I’m just expressing that when something sounds that ridiculous, it’s probably another manufactured distraction.
I'm not blaming the Sex Cult, it's in the article, that comes from Fucking Court Records.
Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a "key logger" virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.
https://www.timesunion.com/local/articl ... 576310.php

Dude you are far too emotional. You post your first instincts without thinking about what you are posting or if your instincts could be wrong. You gotta get your emotions under control.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Dude you are far too emotional. You post your first instincts without thinking about what you are posting or if your instincts could be wrong. You gotta get your emotions under control.
1) How is that different from most of the board here?

2) I'm expressing a healthy skepticism. This should probably have more sources associated with it than a website I've never heard of. And 'an extreme sex cult', and an heiress planting a virus on her dad's computer being pinned for leaking Hillary emails, drawing attention away from her server and Podesta, sounds like some ridiculous tabloid headline. No motive, no connection to Wikileaks, no backing sources, nothing. I have a LOT of questions before I'll accept this as some version of the truth.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Dude, these people literally imprisoned women and kept them as sex slaves to rape and torture. The motherfucker who ran it would brand his symbol or initials into their bodies with a hot iron.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:56 pm

You don't even make any sense.

You're saying my sources, who are referring to court documents, aren't any good, cuz you sez so, but you have no opposing documentation to back up your claims.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:56 pm
You don't even make any sense.

You're saying my sources, who are referring to court documents, aren't any good, cuz you sez so, but you have no opposing documentation to back up your claims.
Just read the entire indictment on Zerohedge, and there is no mention of a computer hack against her father, or Hillary Clinton.

I think you got reeled in by a dipshit clickbait journalist.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Looks like we're defending sex cults today.

Terrorists will have to wait.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751