2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:21 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... e&amp=true

Woke
Although an incorrect tense of awake, a reference to how people should be aware in current affairs.
"While you are obessing with the Kardashians, there are millions of homeless in the world. STAY WOKE"
by Lolak October 15, 2015
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:56 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:58 pm
but a phone cost twenty bucks ten years ago.

drive past a homeless camp and see how many of them have phones.

it's all of them.
It's not the phone. Unless you are buying a new model phones can be fairly cheap... When they announced they were ending 2g service I had to upgrade from my old Nokia flip phone (Free with my initial 1yr contract a decade ago) I bought a used Samsung flip phone that did 3g for $10 on ebay.

If you want 4g and to use texting, apps, facebook, twitter, and all that other crap on a phone then you're gonna pay for it.

And the real cost is the service. Most people I know are spending $80+/mo for one phone service. You can get a break with family plans and the like, but I have friends spending $250+/mo for family cell service.

When you're homeless but spending $200/mo on cell service... I dunno, maybe its time to think about priorities?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 am

kybkh wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:17 am
When did people start getting woke?
Is it your contention that ‘too many people are receiving MSM news, and that’s a problem’?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 am
kybkh wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:17 am
When did people start getting woke?
Is it your contention that ‘too many people are receiving MSM news, and that’s a problem’?
Give this man a mother fucking stuffed animal, a big one, from the top shelf selection!!!

Obama distributed Fake News heroin needles to all his Southern Baptist Peeps and now he and his cohorts have a direct line to gas light anyone they want.

The Media has shown over the past 2 years just how utterly coercive and colluding those animals are. What more could the CIA ask for than what you have seen from the media since 2001...

Last edited by kybkh on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Most Americans actually get news via social media now, I believe.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm
Most now do, black and brown folk disproportionately so. Ideal tool for delivering news via social media? Obama Phones!!!

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 am

This is the answer. All Obama phones must be disconnected.

Read this article. It shows Obama had a specific plan for using his phone to community organize shit.

Obama: I will use my pen and phone to take on Congress

I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme: making sure that this is a country where, if you work hard, you can make it,” he added.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-wi ... -congress/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:31 pm

kybkh wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm
Most now do, black and brown folk disproportionately so. Ideal tool for delivering news via social media? Obama Phones!!!
Also ideal for fucking red pilling everybody.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Trump appears to be the first non-pedophilia loving, non-communist, who doesn't worship Satan to realize this which is how he won the election.

Are you really surprised the government enacted a policy without considering possible unintended consequence?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 pm

First real argument I’ve heard for ignorance from this century. We really are in trouble.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0