Civil War Doomsday Clock

The Conservative

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 am

Again... smaller govt, means less centralization.
Yes, but I think there is a brilliant idea that I first saw proposed here.

Realistically, it's very difficult to reduce the size of government. During the 21st Century Depression, 2008 - 2017 (?) the Presidents response was to increase the government size to push Keynsian Economics. I think there is another way.

First, I like Trumps 21st Century government realignment. Second, I love the idea of decentralizing the location of agencies. I think it could be a real winner and very tough to defend politically.

If the POTUS came out and said, the situation in the rust belt is untenable anymore and to increase government responsiveness to the needs we are moving HUD and the EPA to the Rust Belt. Detroit gets HUD, Cleveland the EPA, Michigan gets ATF, Interior goes to Denver, BLM Salt Lake City, etc, etc.

And yes, I'd be whittling down numbers as the transitions are done.
Basically decentralize government. It wouldn’t be hard to sell, what would be hard to sell is that 25 - 50% of government size would mean a massive unemployment glut.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:16 pm
My suggestion to the centralization problem is to just stop doing it.

At least, only centralize where absolutely necessary (like armed forces and immigration policies). Leave the rest to the states.

I was going to say just that. Before we go to a full on civil war, we are are going to do this first. It is already happening on immigration, guns, and marijuana. Stop with this winner take all DC death fight thing.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 am

Mad Maxine Follower: South Dakota Police/FBI Arrest Antifa Activist With Guns and Extensive Bomb-making Material…bombs, homemade suppressor

Bill Ayers promoting violence
https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 6748826625
https://www.kdlt.com/2018/07/18/police- ... urglaries/
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-151952

Several years ago when reading up on Filthy Collectivists I found Communists and Anarchists have a term, 'Propaganda by Deed', basically taking it to the street.

It started in Russia in the 19th C., but was really perfected by an Italian immigrant to the US. The group was named after him, the Gallenists. Pretty much Antifa of the turn of the century.

Bottom line is, these Commies use the same tactics, be it Gallenists, Weather Underground or Antifa. It appears they are gearing up for real violence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 am

They only operate in cities that defend them.

When they try to branch out into free states it looks like this,

and this,
Two gunmen shot dead at 'draw the prophet Muhammad' contest in Texas

A police spokesman said two males had been killed and their bodies were still lying outside their car hours later.

Police spokesman Harn said they had not immediately determined the identity of the two gunmen.

“I have no idea who they are, other than they’re dead and in the street,” he told Reuters.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 pm

At least, only centralize where absolutely necessary (like armed forces and immigration policies). Leave the rest to the states.

I was going to say just that. Before we go to a full on civil war, we are are going to do this first. It is already happening on immigration, guns, and marijuana. Stop with this winner take all DC death fight thing.
The California Supreme Court struck down our state split up because.....reasons.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
In a brief order, the court said it acted “because significant questions have been raised regarding the proposition’s validity and because we conclude that the potential harm in permitting the measure to remain on the ballot outweighs the potential harm in delaying the proposition to a future election.”
The court, meeting in closed session, also agreed to rule eventually on the measure’s constitutionality, a ruling that is likely to go against the initiative. The challenge was filed last week by the Planning and Conservation League, an environmental group.
There's a large uphill battle towards decentralization, and both the States and the Fed will do anything in their power to stop it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:13 am

California wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 am
clubgop wrote:

The California Supreme Court struck down our state split up because.....reasons.

In a brief order, the court said it acted “because significant questions have been raised regarding the proposition’s validity and because we conclude that the potential harm in permitting the measure to remain on the ballot outweighs the potential harm in delaying the proposition to a future election.”
The court, meeting in closed session, also agreed to rule eventually on the measure’s constitutionality, a ruling that is likely to go against the initiative. The challenge was filed last week by the Planning and Conservation League, an environmental group.
There's a large uphill battle towards decentralization, and both the States and the Fed will do anything in their power to stop it
Republicans would love to see CA split up, the "Fed" you are talking about is the "Deep State", and that is hopefully being dismantled.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 am

The Deep State is just the State
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:54 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 am

and this,

A police spokesman said two males had been killed and their bodies were still lying outside their car hours later.

Police spokesman Harn said they had not immediately determined the identity of the two gunmen.

“I have no idea who they are, other than they’re dead and in the street,” he told Reuters.
You think Antifa clowns are shooting people over drawing Mohammed?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:12 am

California wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 am
clubgop wrote:

Centralization is a great way for local politicians to "pass the buck" - sorry, would like to do that thing you want but the state/feds won't allow it (won't pay for it, whatever "reason"). "Not my fault", but re-elect me and I "promise" to keep "fighting" for you. It's all the fault of that uncontrollabe/unaccountable behemoth above...

If you decentralized they'd actually have to be accountable - to you, the local person who elects them, no excuses. They certainly don't want that... That's actual work to justify their existence, people expecting actual results from them.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:54 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 am

and this,

You think Antifa clowns are shooting people over drawing Mohammed?
Terrorists
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751