THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/p ... -fisa.html

Well, well, well... it looks like Trump may have been right about the wire tapping and everything else being a witch hunt.
The application shows that the F.B.I. told the court it believed that the person who hired Mr. Steele was looking for dirt to discredit Mr. Trump. But it added that based on his previous reporting history with the F.B.I., in which he had “provided reliable information,” the bureau believed his information cited in the application “to be credible.” It did not use their names.
What I'm seeing is they failed to tell the FISA Court that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were behind the information or that the information got to the FBI by the wife of an FBI agent who was ostensibly working for the Clinton Campaign.

A Swamp indeed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/p ... -fisa.html

Well, well, well... it looks like Trump may have been right about the wire tapping and everything else being a witch hunt.
The application shows that the F.B.I. told the court it believed that the person who hired Mr. Steele was looking for dirt to discredit Mr. Trump. But it added that based on his previous reporting history with the F.B.I., in which he had “provided reliable information,” the bureau believed his information cited in the application “to be credible.” It did not use their names.
What I'm seeing is they failed to tell the FISA Court that the Clinton Campaign and DNC were behind the information or that the information got to the FBI by the wife of an FBI agent who was ostensibly working for the Clinton Campaign.

A Swamp indeed.
Just save me the swamp wood, that’s some good woodworking wood...(bog wood)
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:07 pm
Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:56 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:52 am

I'm functionally illiterate on financial matters beyond basic business and household stuff, I'll admit to that. However, even I know that being at 2-5% interest rate is monumentally more stable for money than 0%, free money, Barry O numbers.
You're very literate, my man. You know that rates set by the Hamiltonian-Wilsonionan grifters is just an unlubricated reaming. What else do you need to understand?
I don't feel like it. I would love to get more red pill knowledge. Fire away.

I really want to start a movement to tear down statues, portraits and dedications to Hamilton and Wilson.
Here’s a big ol’ Horse-sized red pill for ya.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... as-selling
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 am

zero hedge is the same source that told him our economy was going to collapse last spring.

i'd disregard.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:54 am

zerohedge isn't MSM, tho. And I hear it's even funded by Russians... making it doubly trustworthy.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:00 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:54 am
zerohedge isn't MSM, tho. And I hear it's even funded by Russians... making it doubly trustworthy.
Damn Russians are everywhere ;)

I have no idea whether there are or not, very well could be, not doubting you Bjorn. But it's hard to take any claims of it's the Russians seriously after the American Media screaming wolf for the last 2-4 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Looks pretty click-baity to me.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 pm

:lol:

Pretty sure ZeroHedge really is Russian propaganda, though. The creator got outed a while back. Russian. Connections to Russian intelligence.

ZeroHedge creates turmoil and distrust in America. Anything that demoralized Americans is actually the kind of shit Russia does, not this shitlib nonsense. BLM was at least partially drummed up by Russians as well.

Would not be surprised if they help out Alt-right groups as well.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

It's funny how upset bjorn gets that people don't trust CNN anymore.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:14 pm

More often than not the Russians are backing far left movements, since that is what destabilize our nation. Like movements that would keep is from developing oil and gas reserves, for instance. Probably this open borders suicide pact the Dems have going on too.