Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:25 pm
They couldn't defend them long term. Too vulnerable, too much real estate to protect, and tough terrain to protect it in.

Add to that other essential infrastructure. Natural Gas lines, Food Supply, etc.

I think 97% of Truck Drivers voted for Trump, they control 70% of all freight shipped.

However, the Establishment would control Rail Transport for the most part, but it would be broken Transcontinentally(at least intermittently). Again, too much Real Estate to cover in Injun Country.
And in Mass, they wouldn’t be too much better.

Also, CA, there is a part of it that is heavy Republican. That is the wild card there.
Yes !
Lake Shasta and Lake Oroville...………. Injun Country
LA Aquaduct runs through partial Injun Country
Colorado River source is pretty reliable Loyalist Territory, so they'd have that and they'd keep the LA-Vegas corridor open because it's part of the loop that connects them, Phoenix and San Diego.

The toughest part about insurgency in New England is the short response time Loyalist forces would have. Don't take me wrong, you know it better than I could ever hope to, but if you pull off an attack or an infrastructure disruption how do you escape to fight another day?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:25 pm
They couldn't defend them long term. Too vulnerable, too much real estate to protect, and tough terrain to protect it in.

Add to that other essential infrastructure. Natural Gas lines, Food Supply, etc.

I think 97% of Truck Drivers voted for Trump, they control 70% of all freight shipped.

However, the Establishment would control Rail Transport for the most part, but it would be broken Transcontinentally(at least intermittently). Again, too much Real Estate to cover in Injun Country.
And in Mass, they wouldn’t be too much better.

Also, CA, there is a part of it that is heavy Republican. That is the wild card there.
Yes !
Lake Shasta and Lake Oroville...………. Injun Country
LA Aquaduct runs through partial Injun Country
Colorado River source is pretty reliable Loyalist Territory, so they'd have that and they'd keep the LA-Vegas corridor open because it's part of the loop that connects them, Phoenix and San Diego.

The toughest part about insurgency in New England is the short response time Loyalist forces would have. Don't take me wrong, you know it better than I could ever hope to, but if you pull off an attack or an infrastructure disruption how do you escape to fight another day?
That is the reason for the west, it’s 80% woods and the rest is Mt... hiding won’t be an issue if you know how to.

Which is why I had an issue with Fallout 4...
Last edited by The Conservative on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

This is how I see it:

The transition to the Enlightenment era bullshit was a transition of power from the rural aristocracy that ruled Europe for a thousand years to the cities. The cities lorded over our civilization for about four hundred years. They almost destroyed our civilization in the process.

That underlying power dynamic is, in effect, completely reversed now, but the power structures have not yet adapted. What we are witnessing across the western world is a conflict between western civilization and the anti-civilizational forces of globalists and marxists (urbanites). Problem for the urbanites is that they no longer have the real power to project force against the rest of our civilization from the cities and, indeed, it is the countryside that holds all the cards, strategically and otherwise.

The cities control the money, though, but if you think about it you will realize money is now worthless. What matters is the resources and strategic position.

The time of urban rule is at a close. We have to shift back towards a real western civilization basis for running our nations. This one-world urban kumbaya project is fucking suicide. My best guess at a "peaceful" resolution is to break off the city as semi-independent city-states that will accept refugees until the refugees kill off all the whites there one way or another. Don't let them escape the bed they made either. Just let it play out. Lock down the cities so the cancer cannot get out. When it gets bad enough, roll in there and remove the foreign peoples back to their homelands, salt the fields, never return to the locations of those cities as if they are cursed by God (because they very well might be).

The ostensible political differences are irrelevant, though. This is urban cancer versus western civilization.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:55 pm

If you want to see how that transition played out for our own country.. consider that most of the leaders of our rebellion were landed gentlemen. They weren't aristocrats, but they had means and wealth. They were a kind of alternative to the aristocracy.

Within years of our independence, the cities managed to get a convention called to form a new constitution. They managed to create a federation which fucked us in the ass ever since. The consequence therein was the wholesale rape of the countryside by urban rent seekers and speculators. In Boston the speculators destroyed the farmers in the countryside, imprisoning them and stealing their land. In Appalachia the rent seekers managed to tax the only money supply those people had (whiskey), causing them to lose their land and so forth. It's been like this from day one in America. This was a war waged against the countryside by the cities.

The new aristocrats became the capitalists and merchant kings of the cities. Those guys became robber barons. Robber barons became huge national corporations. Huge national corporations became international entities.

It's a kind of economic war they have waged since the 1700s. But the battleground is shifted. Their position is actually not that strong, by their own doing in many cases, and power is shifting back to the people outside the cities. This is what is going on with this deep state war as well. Trump's base is largely rural and his opposition is almost entirely urban.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Another interesting example of how this is playing out is in England. Cities like London are arguably not even British territory any longer. The globalists have imported so many fucking dindus the place is described by ER doctors as a fucking war zone.

But what makes England a powder keg is that, unlike America, they do NOT have the white urbanites locked in to the program. The white working class in urban England are getting rowdy as fuck. When you combine that with the actual English people outside the cities maybe wanting England to remain English territory, it's not going to go well for the current fascist government in the UK.

They are getting altered or abolished at some point soon. Right now they can't even keep a government together. It's a fucking disaster over there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

The ostensible political differences are irrelevant, though. This is urban cancer versus western civilization.
Very interesting take. I've never heard it expressed that way. I would say that people in Europe are also fighting back to uphold Classic Western Values. Some in an extreme minority (England, France), others in the Majority (Poland, Hungary).

I would mostly agree with you that the rural areas control the Strategic High Ground. Our current society is a high resource use society(370M gal/day), all those resources are in rural areas. However, the Loyalist controlling all the major ports would be a Big, Big Fucking problem. To me, strategically, it the Ace for the Loyalists.

As long as Loyalist have supporting allies in other nations, they can sustain the fight.......... Further more, they can ask for UN and NATO assistance, even probably enact Article 5. The Globalists would likely get in line. Then you are seriously outmanned and outgunned. Some might balk at sending troops to fight in an American Civil War, but others wouldn't............ some would sell their sole to be able to get a foothold in the door. Gaming this in my head, the Chinese would offer assistance and show up in a big way.

Thinking we'd just be fighting an uninspired Establishment, Loyalists and Soyboys is stupid. If you desire a Great Civil Wear to re-establish Classical Western Values in the US, you have to consider that you'd fight Chinese UN troops on the west coast. A mix of NATO troops on the West Coast. Canadian Troops in the North, and one of both Mexican troops and Cartels in the Southwest.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Very interesting take. I've never heard it expressed that way. I would say that people in Europe are also fighting back to uphold Classic Western Values. Some in an extreme minority (England, France), others in the Majority (Poland, Hungary).

I would mostly agree with you that the rural areas control the Strategic High Ground. Our current society is a high resource use society(370M gal/day), all those resources are in rural areas. However, the Loyalist controlling all the major ports would be a Big, Big Fucking problem. To me, strategically, it the Ace for the Loyalists.

As long as Loyalist have supporting allies in other nations, they can sustain the fight.......... Further more, they can ask for UN and NATO assistance, even probably enact Article 5. The Globalists would likely get in line. Then you are seriously outmanned and outgunned. Some might balk at sending troops to fight in an American Civil War, but others wouldn't............ some would sell their sole to be able to get a foothold in the door. Gaming this in my head, the Chinese would offer assistance and show up in a big way.

Thinking we'd just be fighting an uninspired Establishment, Loyalists and Soyboys is stupid. If you desire a Great Civil Wear to re-establish Classical Western Values in the US, you have to consider that you'd fight Chinese UN troops on the west coast. A mix of NATO troops on the West Coast. Canadian Troops in the North, and one of both Mexican troops and Cartels in the Southwest.
I’ve said that last part over a decade ago...the problem is that in the 1700s and so like as been explained, those who picked up weapons knew how to use them.

Today... not so much. Just because a person owns a gun doesn’t mean they know how to use it. Unlike back in the 1700s.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Today... not so much. Just because a person owns a gun doesn’t mean they know how to use it. Unlike back in the 1700s.
It's a mixed bag. JWR referred to this in his article I posted the other day. There are a lot of guys who actively train, and train hard. There are Millions of veterans out there with training, some dormant, some not. Then there are hunters and other marksmen who are excellent at what they do. And yes, there are a lot of people that are mostly gun collectors that don't really know what they are doing.

The game changer in this theoretical thing would be outside nations, many of whom would love to get a piece of the US.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 pm

It's a mixed bag. JWR referred to this in his article I posted the other day. There are a lot of guys who actively train, and train hard. There are Millions of veterans out there with training, some dormant, some not. Then there are hunters and other marksmen who are excellent at what they do. And yes, there are a lot of people that are mostly gun collectors that don't really know what they are doing.

The game changer in this theoretical thing would be outside nations, many of whom would love to get a piece of the US.
As I’ve said in the past.

The SJW may get coaxed to betray their country easy enough, but the majority of them won’t know what the hell to do after they do.

The majority of those that go shooting every weekend, won’t be the ones to betray their country.

The sad thing is most think shooting a gun in a console game makes them a marksmen.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 pm

im going to fight in a civil war/rebellion, but not betray my country.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0