Civil War Doomsday Clock

Fife

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:41 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:35 pm
You guys sure do fantasize about a war you'd lose.

Let the south rise again. They'd get smacked down again.

The plague of SJWism has given rise to Trump's popularity. Of course if you vote for Trump it's going to stick it to that purple haired trans who reports you for every little thing to your boss, but civil war? Keep dreaming.

At this point, bring it. You rebels have been itching for a fight long enough, done forgot your last beating.

AT THIS POINT:

BRANG IT!!!!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:53 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
I'm all ears.
If there was a Left - Right Civil War how do you see it going ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:53 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
I'm all ears.
You can speculate all you want. Speculation don't mean shit. Arm chair generals don't mean shit. I see people wearing confederate hats on Fourth of July and declaring they're some sort of uber-patriots. Those are mutually exclusive, bud.

Know who really believes in a civil war?

This guy.

And he's going to spend the next few decades in prison.

You pussies who say "the south will rise again" don't believe shit. Cowards. All words, you're never actually going to go out and do something about it. When a piece of shit like Clanton is beating you to the punch, you got a fuckin problem.

I hate people who are just all talk, all talk all day long, and they're never going to do anything about all the talk. Time to pull out your man card and either do something or shut the fuck up.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

NH, Mane and part of Mass would be rebel. The majority of the NE would be loyalists though.
There's a lot of old money in those areas, it would be one of the most interesting regions in a US split or Civil War. I'm not real Skookum on the region...……………. but here's my SWAG

I hate to tell you, but I see Mass as pretty solidly Loyalist with a few Insurgents spray painting Insurgent Graffitti and causing minor problems. New Hampshire and Vermont would be effectively split with the Northern 2/3rds held by the Insurgency and smuggling goods from Canada

Maine would be the most interesting............ hell they can't even put in electoral votes as one state.
That is what I am thinking. NE would solid loyalist, with NH, and Maine being the outliers. As for Mass, I'd say all in green would be government-friendly, while the rest would be insurgent... further west you get, the less reliant they are on the government. And I only put Newburyport in the possibility of not being part of the loyalists because there are working people there that hate the government.

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm

@ jedi

The Left and Right are talking about this, there have been many articles written about it by journalist from both sides of the spectrum. I don't see any reason not to talk about it.

I hear a lot of arguments from people who favor the establishment or are, like you decidedly against any opposition to the establishment. But all I see from them is these bold statements without any description of how or why. I'm just asking you to support your claims. I could describe how the Anti-Establishment movement could be beaten.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm
@ jedi

The Left and Right are talking about this, there have been many articles written about it by journalist from both sides of the spectrum. I don't see any reason not to talk about it.

I hear a lot of arguments from people who favor the establishment or are, like you decidedly against any opposition to the establishment. But all I see from them is these bold statements without any description of how or why. I'm just asking you to support your claims. I could describe how the Anti-Establishment movement could be beaten.
The anti-establishment could be beaten soundly... but in doing so, would possibly destroy any chance of getting real closure...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
I'm all ears.
You can speculate all you want. Speculation don't mean shit. Arm chair generals don't mean shit. I see people wearing confederate hats on Fourth of July and declaring they're some sort of uber-patriots. Those are mutually exclusive, bud.

This guy.

You pussies who say "the south will rise again" don't believe shit. Cowards. All words, you're never actually going to go out and do something about it. When a piece of shit like Clanton is beating you to the punch, you got a fuckin problem.

I hate people who are just all talk, all talk all day long, and they're never going to do anything about all the talk. Time to pull out your man card and either do something or shut the fuck up.
Push comes to shove, Antifa would be the first to buckle...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

NH, Mane and part of Mass would be rebel. The majority of the NE would be loyalists though.
There's a lot of old money in those areas, it would be one of the most interesting regions in a US split or Civil War. I'm not real Skookum on the region...……………. but here's my SWAG

I hate to tell you, but I see Mass as pretty solidly Loyalist with a few Insurgents spray painting Insurgent Graffitti and causing minor problems. New Hampshire and Vermont would be effectively split with the Northern 2/3rds held by the Insurgency and smuggling goods from Canada

Maine would be the most interesting............ hell they can't even put in electoral votes as one state.
That is what I am thinking. NE would solid loyalist, with NH, and Maine being the outliers. As for Mass, I'd say all in green would be government-friendly, while the rest would be insurgent... further west you get, the less reliant they are on the government. And I only put Newburyport in the possibility of not being part of the loyalists because there are working people there that hate the government.
Here's your problem TC. I just checked, it's only 37 miles from Greenfield to North Adams. That's not a lot of buffer zone
PLATA O PLOMO

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm
@ jedi

You got whole groups of people on both sides yearning for the blood of their countrymen. They want it, and they want it bad. Some of them are on this forum.

I'm just calling them out for the pieces of shit cowards that they are, that they'll talk about it endlessly but will never do anything about it.

How horrible is it that people are getting excited about killing other Americans? That's real fucked up.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I'm all ears.

This guy.

Push comes to shove, Antifa would be the first to buckle...
Guy is facing a prison term for engaging in his horrible beliefs. Puts him a step above these keyboard warriors frothing at the mouth for a civil war.
-Ben Johnson