C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:38 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:35 am
Trump Admin went to bat for Tommy Robinson
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... dl-founder
Figured something like that was going to happen. Although I find it amusing they call him far-right. Perhaps in England, he is, in the US, he's just a Republican.
This is an interesting test for both Trump and the UK Resistence.

Trump has been very good at getting countries to surrender political prisoners. Will Trump do it again or will the UK Resistence maintain their tryanny.
I think he should be able to,

After the latest upcry of what Trump did, I doubt it will be so easy.

People are saying he walked in front of the Queen. Which is supposed to be a major no no.
Last edited by The Conservative on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm

No American president should treat a queen like that. Respect is fine, but pretending as though they are superior people is a no no.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm
No American president should treat a queen like that. Respect is fine, but pretending as though they are superior people is a no no.
I have little doubt Trump violated protocol, I highly doubt he disrespected the old gal.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm
I have little doubt Trump violated protocol, I highly doubt he disrespected the old gal.

It would violate our customs to honor theirs, and we are the superpower, so they can go eat falafel and arrest more political dissenters for all I care.

We really need to treat the UK as the human rights abusers they have become anyway.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Pretty basic diplomacy, to walk beside another head of state. He certainly should have figured that out by now, having met most of them.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm

He can't keep getting away with it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Hey, did you hear...…………………. Trumps SCOTUS pick bought baseball tickets with his credit card, then paid the credit card off.

Oh the humanity.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:31 pm
Pretty basic diplomacy, to walk beside another head of state. He certainly should have figured that out by now, having met most of them.
He was, until her ass got slow. One thing they don’t say is he stopped and waited once he realized she wasn’t there any more.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:41 pm
Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Hey, did you hear...…………………. Trumps SCOTUS pick bought baseball tickets with his credit card, then paid the credit card off.

Oh the humanity.
I mean really, how dare someone pay off their debt!
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Total shit show.
Police in Sadiq Khan’s London have used the Public Order Act to prevent a rally in support of U.S. President Donald Trump outside the American embassy, despite permitting a large, ill-tempered anti-Trump rally on Friday.

Protestors attending the ‘Welcome Trump’ event had planned to gather outside the embassy and march from there to Whitehall, where they would have joined in with a separate ‘Free Tommy Robinson’ event in support of the activist and independent journalist who was recently imprisoned for contempt of court after reporting on a grooming gang trial.

But the Metropolitan Police Force, which answers to a large extent to Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, used the Public Order Act to impose a raft of restrictions on both groups of protesters which made this impossible — despite allowing far larger anti-Trump protests at which at least six people were arrested to go ahead on Saturday, with demonstrators carrying signs emblazoned with harsh profanity and messages such as “Die Trump Die”.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... s-embassy/

It's like fucking Iran where you are allowed to go to state-sponsored "protests" of America, but if you protest something the state likes, then you get the lash if you are lucky.

UK is a human rights abuser. Time to put them on the list. Seriously. Put them on the fucking list.