Civil War Doomsday Clock

Okeefenokee

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Stupid motherfucker thinks he can justify murdering babies because there is no way to keep an unborn baby alive.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 pm

How do you even function in modern society? Holy shit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 pm

I didn't disparage the babies murdered completely out of convenience. I only said they were no more than tumors.

It's not like there's any way to keep an unborn baby alive.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm
BroGrump, you did call unborn babies maggots, and when you say the women should have known she was going to get hit by wearing a MAGA hat, it's no different than saying...………………. Damn Right the Bitch got Raped dressing like that and walking into the ghetto.

Dude youre better than that
No, no, no, he's not. Your faith is misguided here.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm
C-Mag wrote:
BroGrump, you did call unborn babies maggots, and when you say the women should have known she was going to get hit by wearing a MAGA hat, it's no different than saying...………………. Damn Right the Bitch got Raped dressing like that and walking into the ghetto.

Nah, BroGrump puts some good stuff out.

Fact is hundreds of thousands of Americans have been indoctrinated in Progressive ideologies like eugenics. BroGrump is in good company with at least one SCOTUS Justice

What did Ruth Bader Ginsburg mean when she referred to “populations that we don’t want to have too many of”?
n New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department report released in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics.
https://thebridgehead.ca/2018/07/12/wha ... o-many-of/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Nah, BroGrump puts some good stuff out.
Does he or does zero hedge?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 pm
Most of the time, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate. I can't stand it when you guys all jump into a narrative, and start the virtue signalling.

Then, page after page, I get twisted into sound bytes like these three, and have to defend against an unending tide of strawmen. It's very tiresome, but I occasionally learn something new.
Your exact words:
"People don't get attacked for standing around quietly. That's not human nature."

Taking that to mean she was asking for it is not twisting your words or presenting strawmen. Neither is taking this to the logical step that you would defend any Police action against someone. You made no caveats. It was clear you meant this applies to all people, not just those at protests. You get pinned to wall for these kind of statements because they are absurd. Then you whine about how mean the rest of us are for calling you out on it. Then you say you were kidding, or playing devil's advocate. Once again I'm to the point of just chalking your contribution to this discussion up to you being a troll.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 pm
Most of the time, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate. I can't stand it when you guys all jump into a narrative, and start the virtue signalling.

Then, page after page, I get twisted into sound bytes like these three, and have to defend against an unending tide of strawmen. It's very tiresome, but I occasionally learn something new.
Your exact words:
"People don't get attacked for standing around quietly. That's not human nature."

Taking that to mean she was asking for it is not twisting your words or presenting strawmen. Neither is taking this to the logical step that you would defend any Police action against someone. You made no caveats. It was clear you meant this applies to all people, not just those at protests. You get pinned to wall for these kind of statements because they are absurd. Then you whine about how mean the rest of us are for calling you out on it. Then you say you were kidding, or playing devil's advocate. Once again I'm to the point of just chalking your contribution to this discussion up to you being a troll.
She probably was ‘asking for it’. That’s simply the nature of people. They don’t randomly assault bystanders, unless they perceive a reason to. I don’t know why/how you take that as a consistent stance of victim-blaming. People looking for trouble will find it, and I have no sympathy for them.

No idea how you extended that line of thinking to police action, or what you’re talking about, but I have a LONG history of decrying the buildup of the police state, and shaming officers that huddle in a corner during an active shooter situation. They’re worse than useless, at this point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:17 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 am
She probably was ‘asking for it’. That’s simply the nature of people. They don’t randomly assault bystanders, unless they perceive a reason to. I don’t know why/how you take that as a consistent stance of victim-blaming. People looking for trouble will find it, and I have no sympathy for them.

No idea how you extended that line of thinking to police action, or what you’re talking about, but I have a LONG history of decrying the buildup of the police state, and shaming officers that huddle in a corner during an active shooter situation. They’re worse than useless, at this point.
This is the last time I'm going to go through this with you.

You just doubled-down on saying it's not in people's nature to randomly assault others unless there is a reason to. You now added "people looking for trouble will find it". That is your philosophy.

Now take your philosophy into other areas where people get their ass beat. According to you, the assailants don't randomly do this, they must have perceived a reason to do so and the victim looked for trouble and found it. Therefore you must believe that any time a Police officer assaults a citizen is has to be because they perceived a reason to do so. After all, it's not in their nature to randomly assault people. Same for any other beatdown, according to your exact words.

That is not a strawman, taking it out of context or twisting your words. It's making a logical conclusion based on the exact things you said. If you cannot understand that I don't know what else to say to you. Your "long history" doesn't mean shit at this point because you've stated in multiple threads that you have been joking or simply acting as devil's advocate most of the time.