Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 am

At this point somebody needs to call the Human Rights Tribunal to get some kind of sanctions against Proud Boys for this endless beatdown on Antifa.

Now they are out there doing ridiculous combos to knock Antifa out just for show.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 am

Jesus, dude...
Don’t Jesus dude me... the fact is that Antifa goes in and tries to take people out.

There is no reason for this, you could call someone a douchnozzle, unless you are going to throw a punch at someone while doing it, there is absolutely no reason to be hit with a bat.

If you are telling me the Antifa and your pansy candy ass are so thin skinned that you need to physically assault someone because you were called a name, I only have two thinsg to say to you.

1. Grow the fuck up.
2, Grow a thicker skin.
I don't have time to explain this to you any more. Very tired of untangling your thoughts for you.
So in other words, Antifa is cool bucause someone called them a name, and she deserved what she got because she was wearing a fucking MAGA hat and called the ever so loving and peaceful ANTIFA (which is recognized as a home grown terrorist group) a bad name, and hurt their wittle feelings. So instead of taking it, they hit her with a fucking bat?!

Does that sum up your views?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am

Don’t Jesus dude me... the fact is that Antifa goes in and tries to take people out.

There is no reason for this, you could call someone a douchnozzle, unless you are going to throw a punch at someone while doing it, there is absolutely no reason to be hit with a bat.

If you are telling me the Antifa and your pansy candy ass are so thin skinned that you need to physically assault someone because you were called a name, I only have two thinsg to say to you.

1. Grow the fuck up.
2, Grow a thicker skin.
I don't have time to explain this to you any more. Very tired of untangling your thoughts for you.
So in other words, Antifa is cool bucause someone called them a name, and she deserved what she got because she War a fucking MAGA hat and called the ever so loving and peaceful ANTIFA (which is recognized as a home grown terrorist group) a bad name, and hurt their wittle feelings. So instead of taking it, they hit her with a fucking bat?!

No, it does not, Kathy.

Take the time to actually read what I'm posting, and you might understand more.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

Gavin is just a bully at this point. A haymaker with the Popeye spin at the top? Come on, man. :lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

So in other words, Antifa is cool bucause someone called them a name, and she deserved what she got because she War a fucking MAGA hat and called the ever so loving and peaceful ANTIFA (which is recognized as a home grown terrorist group) a bad name, and hurt their wittle feelings. So instead of taking it, they hit her with a fucking bat?!

No, it does not, Kathy.

I have, you are an Antifa apologist.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 am
The Conservative wrote:

No, it does not, Kathy.

I have, you are an Antifa apologist.
Not even close. I'm denouncing both sides of idiots marching in the streets, for no reason.

Half a dozen of you seem to be in favor of one side, so I appear to be on the other side. In reality, I don't have a side. I'm disgusted by both.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am
Seriously - it doesn't fucking matter why he hit her or whether she was instigating him - all that matters is that it happened...Neither side likes the other, nor wants to compromise with the other....
I feel this will continue to drag those on the fringe into the fray. Things will ramp up as more of these incidents get shown on YouTube and shared on FB. A certain percentage will see these and drift closer to one of the extreme ends. It will be a slow burn, but the violence will escalate in isolated incidents in places like shopping malls, sporting events, restaurants, etc. You're already seeing the left escalate tensions by harassing people in public and refusing service simply because they are Trump supporters. Then the left's leadership publicly encourages it to be taken even further. Slow burn, tic-tock.
Then there the huge percentage that's the majority of regular people that don't give a fuck about this shit either way. They can't think about it, don't see it, are too busy/poor/working/kids etc. and they don't go to rallies, or "protests" or riots or town halls, or Rubin /Shapiro/Peterson events nor do they know who Alex Jones is or Richard Spencer or Antifa or what fuck ever this forum and most "youtube comments" obsess about. They go to work, feed their kids or themselves, rinse lather repeat.

A lot of this bullshit is the internet and the no lag time and no barrier to entry for loudmouths on both sides and everything in between. And the message boards, youtube "comments" and blog/or article comments etc. are people venting and expressing their fantasies and frustrations. We have nothing to compare this to b/c its a god damn revolution equivalent to the printing press. So what happens when almost anyone that has access to the internet can "express" themselves and communicate with almost everyone else in the nation and even the world? I don't thinnk that it means a civil war is inevitable.

The late 1960s early 1970s were far more volitale in actuality and then you can go back to the Jim Crow era and see real widespread violence or even the "Roaring 1920s" and mob / gang violence or the Bonus Army protest in Washington with disgruntled veterans that folks like Patton and MacArthur got to put down (*that shit could have really go out of hand, right?) And there are other extreme examples in just specifically American history where we were much much more in real danger of disintegrating socially and politically.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am

Mouse-ckicking street warriors are all about the violence. Crack dem skulls wit me strong right index finger, m8.

There are going to be some very disappointed motherfuckers staggering around when their internet, a/c, diet Pepsi, and swivel chairs are taken away.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am
Mouse-ckicking street warriors are all about the violence. Crack dem skulls wit me strong right index finger, m8.

There are going to be some very disappointed motherfuckers staggering around when their internet, a/c, diet Pepsi, and swivel chairs are taken away.
:clap:
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am
Seriously - it doesn't fucking matter why he hit her or whether she was instigating him - all that matters is that it happened...Neither side likes the other, nor wants to compromise with the other....
I feel this will continue to drag those on the fringe into the fray. Things will ramp up as more of these incidents get shown on YouTube and shared on FB. A certain percentage will see these and drift closer to one of the extreme ends. It will be a slow burn, but the violence will escalate in isolated incidents in places like shopping malls, sporting events, restaurants, etc. You're already seeing the left escalate tensions by harassing people in public and refusing service simply because they are Trump supporters. Then the left's leadership publicly encourages it to be taken even further. Slow burn, tic-tock.
Then there the huge percentage that's the majority of regular people that don't give a fuck about this shit either way. They can't think about it, don't see it, are too busy/poor/working/kids etc. and they don't go to rallies, or "protests" or riots or town halls, or Rubin /Shapiro/Peterson events nor do they know who Alex Jones is or Richard Spencer or Antifa or what fuck ever this forum and most "youtube comments" obsess about. They go to work, feed their kids or themselves, rinse lather repeat.

A lot of this bullshit is the internet and the no lag time and no barrier to entry for loudmouths on both sides and everything in between. And the message boards, youtube "comments" and blog/or article comments etc. are people venting and expressing their fantasies and frustrations. We have nothing to compare this to b/c its a god damn revolution equivalent to the printing press. So what happens when almost anyone that has access to the internet can "express" themselves and communicate with almost everyone else in the nation and even the world? I don't thinnk that it means a civil war is inevitable.

The late 1960s early 1970s were far more volitale in actuality and then you can go back to the Jim Crow era and see real widespread violence or even the "Roaring 1920s" and mob / gang violence or the Bonus Army protest in Washington with disgruntled veterans that folks like Patton and MacArthur got to put down (*that shit could have really go out of hand, right?) And there are other extreme examples in just specifically American history where we were much much more in real danger of disintegrating socially and politically.
+100

Formerly GrumpyCatFace