Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Look at it this way, almost half of the American electorate now correctly sees the MSM as toxic propaganda for an unholy alliance between globalists and marxists. The Internet allows us to mock the MSM relentless, to the point where the MSM is actually trying to punish us in some cases for making fun of their AIDS content. Imagine how we'd feel if we couldn't voice our opinions or mock this evil shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Authorities arrested a Long Island, New York, man on Friday for threatening to kill supporters of President Trump and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) at the Republican congressman’s campaign headquarters, police said.

Police said Martin Astrof, 75, threatened to kill Zeldin’s campaign worker and other Trump supporters at Zeldin’s Nesconset campaign office in Suffolk County on Friday morning, and almost ran over the worker with his vehicle when he “backed his car up in an aggressive manner,” the New York Post reported.

Astrof, who is a registered Democrat according to Suffolk County voter registration records, fled the scene in his vehicle before authorities apprehended him at his home on Friday afternoon.
https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... upporters/

It's only going to increase and get more violent when they lose the Midterms.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Modern version of Tar and Feathers
Flounder might want to avoid Texas after it all goes down hill for him.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:45 pm
Flounder might want to avoid Texas after it all goes down hill for him.

For all those yankee planters: plant your corn early, pilgrims. I reckon.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Kurt Schlicters has a good article at Townhall
Never have so many been so angry about so little bad news. With nothing real to complain about, they have to hype every silly little thing to the point where they are screeching “Nazi!” at you while you are trying to gnaw on a Quarter Pounder.

Their anger is a giveaway. In poker, it’s called a “tell.” A tell is a little thing a player does that gives away the hand he’s holding. Liberals’ tell is how they constantly bemoan success, and what their tell tells us is that they are eager to trade our prosperity for their power.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... e-n2494618
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 am

Now Steve Bannon was publicly scolded while at a bookstore looking at books. I'm not a fan of the guy, but this behavior is setting a bad precedent. I'd really wouldn't be upset if the people doing the harassment were doxxed. better yet, find out what kind of skeletons they may have in their closet. Maybe they cheated on a spouse in the past. Now follow them around yelling "cheater!" in public and see how they like it. This is the only thing they seem to understand, so start fighting fire with fire.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am

I just can't get the Gracchi Bros and the roving bands of street gangs out of my mind...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:26 am

It's going to be great guys. The Great PTO War will be upon us soon. You will have to take maybe a half-day of PTO time to win it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am
I just can't get the Gracchi Bros and the roving bands of street gangs out of my mind...
As long as we can carry out Roman style punishment I'd be fine with it. :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Vox tells us why Rural America is ass backwards, stupid and racist
https://www.vox.com/2018/3/13/17053886/ ... resentment

Fucking idiots
PLATA O PLOMO