Prepper

Martin Hash

Prepper

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm

YouTube is my main source of news. I can tell it's better than regular legacy news, like TV and newspapers, because it has so much more news than they do. For example, what about the coming global economic collapse? There's no mention of it in the mainstream media but I clicked on a YouTube video about it once, and now my YouTube channel is filled with Prepper hysteria. “Preppers” are the people preparing for the coming global Armageddon, and they know everything: how to store food, how to buy gold, and how to shoot guns. You can't learn any of that in my local newspaper.
Canon.jpg
I don't have any guns myself but I have something better, and it's big; nobody's going to shoot at me or I'll show them my canon. And I don't want to brag but my house is made out of concrete; if somebody attacked my house with bows & arrows, a club, or sharp sticks, boy, will they be in for a surprise. And there's a train in my Train Station. Have you ever seen what men do when they see a train? They stop and goggle, that's what.
Train.jpg
I don't have any gold either, but I lots of shot glasses and a collection of back-scratchers. Think about it, there aren't going to be any shot glasses or back-scratchers at your local grocery store after the collapse. You can't live on just scented after-shave and Rolaids; people will be drinking alcohol, and lots of it, and they'll be itchy afterwards; I always am.
Back Scratchers.jpg
Shot Glasses.jpg
Per instructions on the YouTube videos, I've also put some food and drink in storage: Top Ramen, cashews, cheese whiz & Diet Dr. Pepper. I bought a couple boxes of Ding Dongs too, but I ate them already, I'm pretty sure the houses around me are similarly equipped.
Food Storage.jpg
Preppers worry about hiding their stash but most of them don't got what I got... A maze; and mine's hard to get through; plus, the aisles are narrow, only a couple raiders could get through them at a time, which would give us the opportunity to squirt them with the hose at the center guarding the valuables.
Maze.jpg
I also know several military age men who practice drinking regularly who either live here or visit often; they're my Millennial kids and their male Millennial friends. When the roving gangs come, it will take hundreds of them to take down this neighborhood. Plus, being who we are, there will be special police protection. Yeah, when The Collapse comes, try to make it to my place. It has 8 bathrooms.

Martin's House (bring guns)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: Prepper

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Just keep your son's room made for him and his family if shit goes down. That dude is big. You said he is a UFC fighter. Most likely he can shoot. You'd be fine.

You can probably grow quite a lot of food on your property too.

The best thing you can do is purchase a few years supply of freeze-dried food online from the Mormons or from one of the Mormon prepper companies.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Where'd ya get the canon...…………. pretty cool.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Matt Campbell

Post by Matt Campbell » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:29 pm

COUNT ME IN! I'll bring ammo and beer- can't have guns- long story.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Matt Campbell wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Welcome to all!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:49 pm

We need to weaponized the train. And add whiskey distillery.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm

:text-welcomewave:
Matt Campbell wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:29 pm
Welcome Matt

We're gonna need to hear that story some day
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:49 pm
WHIS KEY :shock:
JWR would be very disappointed.

I on the other hand
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:05 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:49 pm
WHIS KEY :shock:
JWR would be very disappointed.

I on the other hand

I live in Yeager Country. Different code.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm
YouTube is my main source of news. I can tell it's better than regular legacy news, like TV and newspapers, because it has so much more news than they do. For example, what about the coming global economic collapse? There's no mention of it in the mainstream media but I clicked on a YouTube video about it once, and now my YouTube channel is filled with Prepper hysteria. “Preppers” are the people preparing for the coming global Armageddon, and they know everything: how to store food, how to buy gold, and how to shoot guns. You can't learn any of that in my local newspaper.

Canon.jpgI don't have any guns myself but I have something better, and it's big; nobody's going to shoot at me or I'll show them my canon. And I don't want to brag but my house is made out of concrete; if somebody attacked my house with bows & arrows, a club, or sharp sticks, boy, will they be in for a surprise. And there's a train in my Train Station. Have you ever seen what men do when they see a train? They stop and goggle, that's what.Train.jpg

I don't have any gold either, but I lots of shot glasses and a collection of back-scratchers. Think about it, there aren't going to be any shot glasses or back-scratchers at your local grocery store after the collapse. You can't live on just scented after-shave and Rolaids; people will be drinking alcohol, and lots of it, and they'll be itchy afterwards; I always am.Back Scratchers.jpgShot Glasses.jpg

Per instructions on the YouTube videos, I've also put some food and drink in storage: Top Ramen, cashews, cheese whiz & Diet Dr. Pepper. I bought a couple boxes of Ding Dongs too, but I ate them already, I'm pretty sure the houses around me are similarly equipped.Food Storage.jpg

Preppers worry about hiding their stash but most of them don't got what I got... A maze; and mine's hard to get through; plus, the aisles are narrow, only a couple raiders could get through them at a time, which would give us the opportunity to squirt them with the hose at the center guarding the valuables.Maze.jpg

I also know several military age men who practice drinking regularly who either live here or visit often; they're my Millennial kids and their male Millennial friends. When the roving gangs come, it will take hundreds of them to take down this neighborhood. Plus, being who we are, there will be special police protection. Yeah, when The Collapse comes, try to make it to my place. It has 8 bathrooms.

Martin's House (bring guns)

I'm increasingly optimistic on millenials. I was never down on them like many, my years training them in the military.

Millennials are fleeing the urban wasteland and picking up traditional American lifestyles. And business has recognized it as a movement in the generation.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/28/busi ... index.html
PLATA O PLOMO