THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 pm

When a system is working exactly as was intended, it isn't broken.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:00 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm

So what would you say that someone who is using the system/abusing the system because they can to get a heads up over someone who actually deserves to be there...

What would you define that person doing/using?
I would point out that none of these people are "abusing" the system. They are using the system as it was intended: to discriminate against whites and reduce white birthrates and success. The intent of affirmative action is to harm whites with discrimination. Nobody is using a loophole. A loophole would be like a white person somehow managing to get his shit through the system as a nonwhite based on some technicality.
When a person uses a broken system to get an advantage over someone who deserves to be there.

That to me is a loophole.
I'd agree with StA that. Jim Crow laws were, by that definition, not an abuse of the system but rather an abusive system, the government laws enforcing discrimination. Affirmative action is also the government enforcing discrimination.

The government's job (legal system) is supposed to be to ensure that laws are applied fairly and equally for all citizens (no discrimination) - not to create "equality" (by discriminating? How's that gonna work? How is it legally "equal"?).

As a citizen if I go to DMV to renew my license I should expect to be served despite my race/gender. I should also expect that if I get there at 7:30am, first at the door for 8am opening, I should be first to be served and not be told "sorry, you have white male privilege, go to the back of the line behind the minorities/women."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 pm
The Conservative wrote:

I would point out that none of these people are "abusing" the system. They are using the system as it was intended: to discriminate against whites and reduce white birthrates and success. The intent of affirmative action is to harm whites with discrimination. Nobody is using a loophole. A loophole would be like a white person somehow managing to get his shit through the system as a nonwhite based on some technicality.
When a person uses a broken system to get an advantage over someone who deserves to be there.

I'd agree with StA that. Jim Crow laws were, by that definition, not an abuse of the system but rather an abusive system, the government laws enforcing discrimination. Affirmative action is also the government enforcing discrimination.

The government's job (legal system) is supposed to be to ensure that laws are applied fairly and equally for all citizens (no discrimination) - not to create "equality" (by discriminating? How's that gonna work? How is it legally "equal"?).

As a citizen if I go to DMV to renew my license I should expect to be served despite my race/gender. I should also expect that if I get there at 7:30am, first at the door for 8am opening, I should be first to be served and not be told "sorry, you have white male privilege, go to the back of the line behind the minorities/women."
And if you go to an Ivy League university and perform top of your class in HS, why should your seat be given to someone who is less worthy but because of race or gender, they are...

This is not what the system was meant for. This is an abuse, the same goes for entry into the military, etc.

When these people fail, and the majority of them will, should we have given them the chance in the first place? Should we be blind to all other issues such as inability just to qualify for a quota?

This is the loophole I am talking about.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Arguing with TC over his poor vocabulary is like wrestling with Golem over the one ring on the way down to the bottom of Mount Doom.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 pm
The Conservative wrote:

White people shouldn’t be at the DMV in the first place. We have the internet.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 am

http://www.market-ticker.org/

Laws define what is legitimate to do in the pursuit of said profit, and what is not.

Millions of Americans lost their jobs because the law allowed their jobs to be offshored to literal slave-labor encampments without consequence.

Everyone cheers for GDP increases but nobody in the media...points out that mathematically GDP will always increase by the exact amount all branches of government combined spend in deficit, whether they allegedly issue "bonds" to "fund" that or not.

PCR and the rest of the "free market" screamers passed law and policy to make it both legal and trivially easy to find a source of slaves to replace those pesky people in America who would otherwise demand more money to keep making both cars and computers. They are also the same people who insist that illegal Mexicans be allowed to flood the nation to pick oranges, strawberries and roof houses.

It's not that Americans can't do those jobs it's that you can't ask Americans to do so them for $3/hour and expect them to be able to survive. The price of a house or strawberry package would skyrocket immediately and cut off the unbacked credit issuance.

In other words it's all fraud and PCR knows it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:49 am

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:37 pm
Arguing with TC over his poor vocabulary is like wrestling with Golem over the one ring on the way down to the bottom of Mount Doom.
Nicely put.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 am
http://www.market-ticker.org/

Laws define what is legitimate to do in the pursuit of said profit, and what is not.

Millions of Americans lost their jobs because the law allowed their jobs to be offshored to literal slave-labor encampments without consequence.

Everyone cheers for GDP increases but nobody in the media...points out that mathematically GDP will always increase by the exact amount all branches of government combined spend in deficit, whether they allegedly issue "bonds" to "fund" that or not.

PCR and the rest of the "free market" screamers passed law and policy to make it both legal and trivially easy to find a source of slaves to replace those pesky people in America who would otherwise demand more money to keep making both cars and computers. They are also the same people who insist that illegal Mexicans be allowed to flood the nation to pick oranges, strawberries and roof houses.

It's not that Americans can't do those jobs it's that you can't ask Americans to do so them for $3/hour and expect them to be able to survive. The price of a house or strawberry package would skyrocket immediately and cut off the unbacked credit issuance.

In other words it's all fraud and PCR knows it.
That's cubicle gardeners bread and butter. Cheap slave labor for the democrat plantation.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 am

Cubicle gardener's landscaping crew at it again,
MANHUNT: Three Illegal Aliens Wanted For Kidnapping, Raping Teen Sisters, Police Say

Ohio law enforcement officials have arrested one illegal alien and now federal authorities are launching a nationwide manhunt for three additional illegal aliens accused of kidnapping and raping two Ohio teenage sisters.

The sisters, ages 13 and 14, managed to escape the four illegal aliens after being kidnapped while staying in a hotel with their parents and held against their will.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32638/ma ... n-saavedra

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 am
Cubicle gardener's landscaping crew at it again,
MANHUNT: Three Illegal Aliens Wanted For Kidnapping, Raping Teen Sisters, Police Say

Ohio law enforcement officials have arrested one illegal alien and now federal authorities are launching a nationwide manhunt for three additional illegal aliens accused of kidnapping and raping two Ohio teenage sisters.

The sisters, ages 13 and 14, managed to escape the four illegal aliens after being kidnapped while staying in a hotel with their parents and held against their will.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32638/ma ... n-saavedra
Clearly, the only response would be to eradicate all Mexicans.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0