President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Speaker to Animals

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm
Satan is going to claim her soul before we can put her in prison for her crimes. We are not going to get any justice here with her.
Hell doesn’t want her, she goes there it be too easy to take over.
Hell doesn't want any humans, really. It was made for fallen angels. Humans who end up there are going to have a very bad time because angelic beings are to us sort of like what we are to a bug.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Satan is going to claim her soul before we can put her in prison for her crimes. We are not going to get any justice here with her.
Hell doesn't want any humans, really. It was made for fallen angels. Humans who end up there are going to have a very bad time because angelic beings are to us sort of like what we are to a bug.
:shock: you’ve researched...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:

One can only hope.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Space Marines fear nothing

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Space Marines fear nothing
They never dealt with Hillary.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:36 pm
The Conservative wrote:

:shock: you’ve researched...
Why haven't you?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:29 am

I.........I................ I don't even know what to say about Hillary running again in 2020.

It's just so fucking crazy. If you are the DNC how do you let this happen. She was rejected by Dems in 2008, rejected by the country in 2016 and they are going to run her again? This woman was so revolting to voters the Dems lost their Blue Stronghold in the Rust Belt.

How do you look at the results and go, ya know, we just need more Hillary ? :roll:

Can’t run if she finds herself in prison.
She's gonna get herself into the "big house" one way or another, damnit!

Hopefully not the one she wants though. :twisted:
What did I tell all of you? I told you she ain't gone yet. She may very try to run again. Here's what I think, she will float those trial balloons but unlike 2008 and especially 2016 no one is going to be intimidated by her or the Clinton's hold in the party. The young dems aren't going to quietly step aside. The question remains how does Hillary want to be remembered? As kingmaker or the one who could never let go.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 am

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... p-at-night

The Guardian reports that when asked about some on the left becoming “uncivil” recently, she responded:

“‘Oh, give me a break,’ she erupts, eyes widening into indignation. ‘Give me a break! What is more uncivil and cruel than taking children away? It should be met with resolve and strength. And if some of that comes across as a little uncivil, well, children’s lives are at stake; their futures are at stake. That is that ridiculous concept of bothsideism.'”

She adopts a mockingly prim voice. “‘Well, you know, somebody made an insulting, profane remark about President Trump, and he separated 2,300 children from their families, that’s both sides, and we should stop being uncivil – oh and, by the way, he should stop separating children.’ Give me a break, really,” she growls, rolling her eyes. “I mean, this is a crisis of his making that will damage kids for no good reason at all, and I think everybody should be focused on that until the children are reunited.”
what in the hell is bothsideism

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 am

Where were these Democrats when my child was taken away and the court would not even enforce their own visitation order, hold the mother accountable for her crimes, or protect my child from child abuse?

Oh, right. It was the Democrats who did that.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:04 am

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 am
Where were these Democrats when my child was taken away and the court would not even enforce their own visitation order, hold the mother accountable for her crimes, or protect my child from child abuse?

Oh, right. It was the Democrats who did that.
You're a man, whatever it is it's obviously your fault.
Or that's how the current day narrative goes.
She could be a drug addict abusive parent bringing criminal gangbangers home to fuck in front of your child, and in the eyes of progressive feminist mantra it's all your fault.