Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:54 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:53 pm

Please tell me where the words meany poopy head were ever used?
In the half dozen quotes I gave you, fucking poopy head.

So in other words, the actual ruling which I linked to, which shows that the court ruled that the state overstepped their bounds isn’t good enough for you?

Instead, you are saying the court said that they are ruling on the bakers behalf because they were mean because third party websites said so.

Remind me again, when I showed direct quotes of why the judges ruled the way they did, wasn’t it good enough?

It seems to me that you need to re-evaluate where you get your info from.

For if you can’t take the time to read a 50 page ruling, perhaps it’s best that you actual admit that SCOTUS rules on facts, and the reason that they sided with the Baker is because the state court and other entities didn’t.
It's literally in the ruling that you posted. Literally.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:42 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:23 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:41 pm
Plus Trump is a con artist whose goal is always personal power and profit.
If he wanted profit he would not have ran for POTUS.

If you want to talk about being in it for nothing but personal power, say the name Barrack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm.
Should I be happy that someone who doesn't even pretend to care about American values is in the white house? At least Obama taught constitutional law, which means he had some feeling for core American values. Even Nixon showed more respect.
You live in a different reality.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 pm

In the half dozen quotes I gave you, fucking poopy head.

So in other words, the actual ruling which I linked to, which shows that the court ruled that the state overstepped their bounds isn’t good enough for you?

Instead, you are saying the court said that they are ruling on the bakers behalf because they were mean because third party websites said so.

Remind me again, when I showed direct quotes of why the judges ruled the way they did, wasn’t it good enough?

For if you can’t take the time to read a 50 page ruling, perhaps it’s best that you actual admit that SCOTUS rules on facts, and the reason that they sided with the Baker is because the state court and other entities didn’t.
The ruling states that the state overstepped their bounds and didn't follow the letter of the law. I stated that SCOTUS itself deals in logic, and not emotion. How am I wrong here?
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
At least Obama taught constitutional law, which means he had some feeling for core American values.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
At least Obama taught constitutional law, which means he had some feeling for core American values.
Does the Constitution not lay out our core values?
:royalty-queen:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 pm
Haumana wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
You posing revisionist history that Obama was a strict Constitutionalist is what I find hilarious.

http://archive.is/bklCo

https://www.google.com/search?ei=SDs0W4 ... gsLUa0t_ig

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Is this real life? LMFAO!

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Haumana wrote:

You posing revisionist history that Obama was a strict Constitutionalist is what I find hilarious.

I didn't say or imply that, not even remotely. What I said is that he had some feeling for the Constitution as the bedrock of American values. People rarely teach things they don't believe at all.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:00 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm
The Conservative wrote:

The ruling states that the state overstepped their bounds and didn't follow the letter of the law. I stated that SCOTUS itself deals in logic, and not emotion. How am I wrong here?
That is not what it said.
“a clear and impermissible hostility toward the sincere religious beliefs motivating his objection”
That is what it said.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:18 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

I didn't say or imply that, not even remotely. What I said is that he had some feeling for the Constitution as the bedrock of American values. People rarely teach things they don't believe at all.
They do of they wish to subvert it. Acting like we don't know about Saul Alinsky.