THE ERA OF TRUMP

Zlaxer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:11 pm

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ikely_soon

Thirty-one percent (31%) of Likely U.S. Voters say it’s likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years, with 11% who say it’s Very Likely.
:shock:

Civil war in five years? not likely, but disconcerting that 31% of populations sees it as a real possibility.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:15 pm

I think it a mistake to say it is likely or unlikely, really. Black Swan.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:11 pm
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ikely_soon

Thirty-one percent (31%) of Likely U.S. Voters say it’s likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years, with 11% who say it’s Very Likely.
:shock:

Civil war in five years? not likely, but disconcerting that 31% of populations sees it as a real possibility.
Looks like I better get on that armor concept I was hoping to do in my spare time.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:24 pm

depends what a modern day civil war would look like, yeah? i don't see a handful of states seceding from the union, but we may continue to see businesses and organizations picking sides, wherever that logical conclusion ends up. i thought antifa and the right wing response (stickman and shit like that) would continue to escalate but that's died down, or atleast receeded into the background for now

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Dude, if Ginsberg turns up dead from a heart attack, there very well could be a low-intensity war between cities and America. Do you have any idea what the Marxists are about to lose? Things like Roe v. Wade are a fucking question mark right now.

That's just my opinion. None of us possess prior probabilities for this shit to make confident predictions, but I would caution towards the Black Swan event.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:12 pm

I think people meaning significant amounts do actually fantasize about a civil war and internal chaos of some vague amount. But you should watch your thoughts bc they become actions.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:25 pm

I really hope so.

As horrible as a civil war would be, it might be the only way to save our nation from ruin by urbanites.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:05 pm

As Lefties ramp up attacks, there will have to be a respose to their intolerance and hared.

I don't want to have to ge t to that point
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:05 pm
As Lefties ramp up attacks, there will have to be a respose to their intolerance and hared.

I don't want to have to ge t to that point
Cold Dead Hands.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:10 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:12 pm
I think people meaning significant amounts do actually fantasize about a civil war and internal chaos of some vague amount. But you should watch your thoughts bc they become actions.
Tend to agree but I believe a Cold Civil War is already on and has been for at least 3 years. Trump was just a physical manifestation of it. I don't attribute him to be the cause. However, when the history books are written, and if my side wins, he should be attributed with helping get the ball rolling with the right attitude to take against the homo-globo-gayplex.