THE ERA OF TRUMP

MilSpecs

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:12 pm
She had identified as Pilgrim stock in the past to signal against Southrons in the past and call them aliens. She has recently claimed to be brown but I assume she actually means there is some sort of interbreeding with Native Americans. Doesn't make her special as an umpteenth generation American but she seems dead set on not being White when she thinks it will win an argument.

WOMP WOMP
I'm not brown and never claimed to be. I'm just darker than Okee.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:50 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 pm
You're going to be so sad when you sober up and realize you're white. Sorry, kid, you can't get brown by injection.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fucking gall of this racist white bitch to tell me I'm gonna be sad to find I'm white. Don't that take the cake.

Racist white liberal cunts like you are the reason I'm married to a woman from Honduras.

My mother is Mexican. My grandmother was Mexican. Her mother was Mexican. My wife is Honduran. My ex-wife is Mexican. My kids are Mexican and Honduran. My sisters are Mexican. My nieces and nephews are Mexican and Honduran.

This lying liberal bitch wants to call me a racist while also telling me I'm going to be sad I'm white.

If that ain't some grade-A racist liberal horseshit, I don't know what is.

But now that I've gotten this racist liberal bitch so far off track she doesn't know which way is up, I'll throw back to the original topic. Obama's policies lead to brutal treatment of children that this racist cunt never had a word against, because she doesn't fuck care.

You all saw that, right?

I hit her with document after document of the brutal treatment of children under Obama and this stupid broad didn't have a fucking word to say about it, but the second I mentioned that I wasn't part of the Aryan race, she jumped in with all she had to try and call me an evil white man. Even going so far as to tell me I should be sorry that I'm just white.

You all saw that, right?

Yeah, you all saw it.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:12 pm

And yet your deep hatred of Mexican children continues unabated. Or is it Guatemalan children? Hard to tell with all the hate spewing from your drunken mouth.

Bored now.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:22 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:12 pm
And yet your deep hatred of Mexican children continues unabated. Or is it Guatemalan children? Hard to tell with all the hate spewing from your drunken mouth.

Bored now.
Quote my hatred of Mexican children, lying cunt.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Going to save you the trouble, lying piece of human trash.

It never happened.

All I ever pointed out to you was the horrific treatment of children under Obama that you never objected to.

Separating children from their criminal parents in federal lockup is the only actual humane policy. The Obama policy that you never had a problem with, the policy that he was forced to stop after federal suit, was what was cruel to the children.

Removing children from their criminal parents so the children don't have to endure what their criminal parents have caused to happen is the moral option. That's what the courts decided as well.

Or did you forget about this,
WASHINGTON — Immigrant children as young as 14 housed at a juvenile detention center in Virginia say they were beaten while handcuffed and locked up for long periods in solitary confinement, left nude and shivering in concrete cells.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/imm ... ion-center
Get fucked lying bitch.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:44 am

Well this just got awkward
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:44 am
Well this just got awkward
I don't get what they think is so wrong, it happens all the time in the US even to citizens.

They pull over car for a DUI and he's got kids in the car, they lock him up and the kids are held safely until they can locate another family member. Same for a lot of crimes, mother of father, if they've committed a crime they get locked up and effort is made to protect the children until other family is found. Or runaway kids, same thing. What other solution is there? Put them in a cell with the parent (and potentially other criminals)? That sounds way more irresponsible and dangerous.

It's of course more complicated in the case where the other family might be in another country, harder to locate, etc, presumably if it's more than a few hours the kids wind up in the hands of DCF or something (for citizens) to look after. And yes, the kids will probably cry - they do that for lots of things, especially really young, they'll cry if their tired, hungry, want a toy or candy and you say no, etc, as any parent would know. Crying because your parent(s) just got locked up? Pretty much expected. Isn't that the parent's fault though, for driving drunk or committing some other crime while having their child(ren) with them??

It's not law enforcement's fault the child is crying and traumatized, it's the parent's fault for committing the crime. Don't bring your kids along for a criminal operation, leave them with someone safe, problem solved.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:29 am

Hundreds of thousands of people upset about the separation of immigrant families at the border are putting their money into the fight, and making history in the process.

A Facebook fundraiser called "Reunite an immigrant parent with their child" has now raised more than $19.4 million in less than a week, with more than 500,000 people contributing.[/ quote]

https://abcnews.go.com/US/online-fundra ... d=56087941

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:37 am

What is even more soon parted than "immigrant families at the border?"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:48 am

So millions of hallucinating people gave somebody twenty million dollars based on fake news and a totally fake photo.

Now Penner is posting that defrauding as support for her cause.

I am telling you: these people are hallucinating this. This is cognitive dissonance.