THE ERA OF TRUMP

Zlaxer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am
They actually bleed us dry.
He doesn't believe that....the question is why does he not believe that when all evidence shows the contrary?

Either he's lying, or something else is going on....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 am

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am
They are not Americans. They *might* make good immigrants. We do not need immigrants right now, so what is your point exactly?
Why not make them Americans?

Why would don’t we ‘need’ immigrants right now?

We’re nowhere close to population capacity - in fact, it’s much lower than most countries.

We have a labor shortage beginning, with boomers finally dying, so why not get some fresh blood?

The problem that everyone is upset about is ILLEGAL immigrants not paying taxes and such. So make them legal. Charge the taxes, and move on.

If that’s not the solution, then it’s xenophobia. There’s no other excuse. My identity isn’t so fragile that I’d be threatened by some brown neighbors. I’m not afraid of taco trucks and Mexican flags on cars. That shit goes away in a generation or two - just as it did with other groups of immigrants.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:32 am

Zlaxer wrote:
They are not Americans. They *might* make good immigrants. We do not need immigrants right now, so what is your point exactly?

Dude - Farmboy thinks Illegal's don't cost him anything....not that our inner city schools are inundated with ESL to the point where the native citizens/school children are being fucked over.
I'm not talking about Illegal Immigrants. Make them legal, and the problem goes away.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 am
Why not make them Americans? Because we can't take care of the ones we already have....do you think people on welfare are getting too much help at the moment? Because the more illegals we let in, the more the social services have to support with the same amount of resources

Why would don’t we ‘need’ immigrants right now? Because there are plenty of abeled Americans who can do the work - just at higher wage...which isn't what the left wants? Higher wages for working Americans?

We’re nowhere close to population capacity - in fact, it’s much lower than most countries. Does not mean we should increase our numbers like the Indian or Chinese fools...you want to be like Africa?

We have a labor shortage beginning, with boomers finally dying, so why not get some fresh blood? Stats please? If anything, labor jobs are drying up due to automation

The problem that everyone is upset about is ILLEGAL immigrants not paying taxes and such. So make them legal. Charge the taxes, and move on.Will making them legal get them jobs that pay enough so that they actually pay more in taxes as a group then they collect? Do you have any idea what that would do to the school system?

If that’s not the solution, then it’s xenophobia. xenophobia is the fear of immigrants based solely on the fact that they are different...my arguments are financial based...How does that make me a Xenophobe?There’s no other excuse. :doh: My identity isn’t so fragile that I’d be threatened by some brown neighbors. I’m not afraid of taco trucks and Mexican flags on cars. That shit goes away in a generation or two - just as it did with other groups of immigrants.The stats do not back you up - many reports of 2-3rd generation immigrants who are still ESL...
Last edited by Zlaxer on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Dude - Farmboy thinks Illegal's don't cost him anything....not that our inner city schools are inundated with ESL to the point where the native citizens/school children are being fucked over.
I'm not talking about Illegal Immigrants. Make them legal, and the problem goes away.

How does it go away? Does making them legal magically make them skilled workers? Will that prevent them from being a burden on the social programs? Please explain how making them legal fixes the problem? Should we make everyone who shows up on our doorstep a citizen?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 am

Farmboy - do you think government social programs have room to spare at the moment?

Do you think inner city schools can take in millions of ESL students without drastically impacting the current students who are already failing for the most part?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am
@Farmboy

Why do you want to immigrants here? Why not simply turn them back to Mexico?
Lots of reasons.

- They walked across hell to get here. They’ll probably make better Anericans than most of us. What are you basing this on besides feelz?
Especially when the evidence shows they consume far more social services than native citizens http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... lfare-use/
You did not read that very carefully. It's a meaningless article.
Education level plays a larger role in explaining welfare use than legal status. The most extensive use of welfare is by less- educated immigrants who are in the country legally. Of households headed by legal immigrants without a high school diploma, 75 percent use one or more welfare programs, as do 64 percent of households headed by legal immigrants with only a high school education,” the report reads.

Households with children tend to use welfare at a higher rate across all three categories (legal, illegal, and native) of households.
- They’re hard working, and we desperately need that. This assumes Americans won't work as hard....but isn't the questions work hard at what wage? So do you believe that illegal labor does not drive wages down?
Is this not a problem?
Drive wages down for whom? Minimum wage workers? These guys aren't coming over here to take career-level jobs. They're doing the shit work that we shouldn't be depending on anyway.
- When we send them back, they go to a Mexican prison. I recently learned this from a friend. I don’t think anyone’s talking about that, but they’re doing time after they leave. Not our problem - Why should the US Tax payer care? Do you believe that the Tax Payer should pay to feed/cloth/educate the world's poor? How is this fair?
I didn't propose taking in 3 billion+ people on welfare. That's an obvious Appeal to Extremis.
Just legalize the ones that show up without a criminal record.
- I am sick of spending billions and listening to insanity from all sides on this issue. What does this have to do with the question?
It's part of the answer to 'why I support having them here'.
Also, it’s the right thing to do. Doesn’t cost me anything, and it makes our country better.You really think it has no cost?
You're being serious here? Who do you think pays to house them? Do taxy payers not pay for public schools? wellfare? medicaid? etc?
Completely serious. I'm talking about making them legal, and putting them under the same rules as the rest of us. If you don't like the welfare system, then change that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:43 am

Someone else take this on - I'm about to stroke out...

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 am
Farmboy - do you think government social programs have room to spare at the moment?

Do you think inner city schools can take in millions of ESL students without drastically impacting the current students who are already failing for the most part?
So which is it? Education needs more money, or they're wasting it, and we should end the DOE?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:

How does it go away? Does making them legal magically make them skilled workers? Will that prevent them from being a burden on the social programs? Please explain how making them legal fixes the problem?
Because an illegal immigrant can only work for employers that are willing to risk everything for lower labor. They're taken advantage of, and often paid below minimum wages. That's why they're on welfare in the first place.
Should we make everyone who shows up on our doorstep a citizen?
If they show up with a clean record, and we can identify them... sure. No reason not to.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace