Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 am

Isn't Penner barred?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am
...I just finished proposing an alternate solution.
The one your 10 year old proposed? Ankle bracelets, which we debunked, which then turned into fingerprints. You never did explain how taking their fingerprints is going to help catch them after they disappear into the countryside.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am

Penner - this is the second time I've asked for an answer to a question and been ignored. How are we supposed to have civil discussion if you dodge?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am
...I just finished proposing an alternate solution.
The one your 10 year old proposed? Ankle bracelets, which we debunked, which then turned into fingerprints. You never did explain how taking their fingerprints is going to help catch them after they disappear into the countryside.
It was interesting, because it was more or less the same idea that I had.

Don't know what you think you 'debunked' about ankle bracelets, and nothing was changed. The argument was made that we couldn't put them on 'parole' without identifying them - which would be idiotic. So I sarcastically replied that we could probably manage to fingerprint them first.

Ankle bracelets work for millions of parolees throughout the country - people already familiar with our infrastructure and ways of getting around. It would certainly work for people that just hiked across the continent. Unless you think that central americans are somehow WAY better at cutting off a bracelet than felons.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am

@Farmboy

Why do you want to immigrants here? Why not simply turn them back to Mexico?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am
@Farmboy

Lots of reasons.

- They walked across hell to get here. They’ll probably make better Anericans than most of us.

- They’re hard working, and we desperately need that.

- When we send them back, they go to a Mexican prison. I recently learned this from a friend. I don’t think anyone’s talking about that, but they’re doing time after they leave.

- I am sick of spending billions and listening to insanity from all sides on this issue.

Also, it’s the right thing to do. Doesn’t cost me anything, and it makes our country better.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am

They are not Americans. They *might* make good immigrants. We do not need immigrants right now, so what is your point exactly?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am
@Farmboy

Lots of reasons.

- They walked across hell to get here. They’ll probably make better Anericans than most of us. What are you basing this on besides feelz?
Especially when the evidence shows they consume far more social services than native citizens http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... lfare-use/

- They’re hard working, and we desperately need that. This assumes Americans won't work as hard....but isn't the questions work hard at what wage? So do you believe that illegal labor does not drive wages down?
Is this not a problem?

- When we send them back, they go to a Mexican prison. I recently learned this from a friend. I don’t think anyone’s talking about that, but they’re doing time after they leave. Not our problem - Why should the US Tax payer care? Do you believe that the Tax Payer should pay to feed/cloth/educate the world's poor? How is this fair?

- I am sick of spending billions and listening to insanity from all sides on this issue. What does this have to do with the question?

Also, it’s the right thing to do. Doesn’t cost me anything, and it makes our country better.You really think it has no cost?
You're being serious here? Who do you think pays to house them? Do taxy payers not pay for public schools? wellfare? medicaid? etc?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am
They are not Americans. They *might* make good immigrants. We do not need immigrants right now, so what is your point exactly?

Dude - Farmboy thinks Illegal's don't cost him anything....not that our inner city schools are inundated with ESL to the point where the native citizens/school children are being fucked over.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am

They actually bleed us dry.