THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Obama locked the kids up in the same cells as the adults, and said it was to deter more families from coming. The treatment was ruled inhumane, and the practice was ordered to stop.

Not one of these feckless cunts had shit to say about it then.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm
Obama locked the kids up in the same cells as the adults, and said it was to deter more families from coming. The treatment was ruled inhumane, and the practice was ordered to stop.

Not one of these feckless cunts had shit to say about it then.
Before the Trump administration, immigrants entering illegally as families were rarely prosecuted, said Sarah Pierce, an associate policy analyst of the U.S. Immigration Program at the Migration Policy Institute. Instead, immigrants were held in family detention centers until they were sent to appear before an immigration court or deported.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on April 6 the Homeland Security Department would now be referring all illegal border crossings to the Justice Department for prosecution. Facing criminal charges, parents would go to detention centers, leaving their children unaccompanied.
They are now being criminally charged for breaking US law. Previous administrations were letting them slide on the criminal aspect and referring them to immigration court but somehow that has gotten confused with "there is no law." They should not come away with no record at all, imo.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 pm
Again if it was the law since 1997, or 2015 (or whatever) then why did Trump just decided to just start to enforce this law now? Also, Obama had to deal with children that came without parents. Trump is taking children away from their parents.
It's not healthy to have a country where the Senior Executive chooses which laws to enforce and which ones to let slide.

The Senior Executives job is to enforce the Law of the Land.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:33 pm

All fun and games... All fun and games... All fun and games...

There are thousands of kids screaming and crying themselves to sleep right now, in a cage, at gunpoint. Because their parents walked them for a month across a desert, through cartel territory, and across a river, to get to a better life.

You might not like that they did it, but in their situations, you'd have done it too. These people are no different than you, they were simply born somewhere else.

Wave the books and incompetence around all you like, but this is no small thing. It deserves to have the weight of conscience behind it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:33 pm
All fun and games... All fun and games... All fun and games...

There are thousands of kids screaming and crying themselves to sleep right now, in a cage, at gunpoint. Because their parents walked them for a month across a desert, through cartel territory, and across a river, to get to a better life.

You might not like that they did it, but in their situations, you'd have done it too. These people are no different than you, they were simply born somewhere else.

Wave the books and incompetence around all you like, but this is no small thing. It deserves to have the weight of conscience behind it.
You support the murder of hundreds of thousands of children every year in your own country.

What was it you called them? Oh yeah,
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 pm
After birth it's murder. Before birth, it's just ending a process - same as removing a tumor.
Go fuck yourself. No one here with any sense believes you give a single shit about anything but yourself. You didn't have shit to say when it was Obama locking those same kids up in jails to, as his administration put it, deter further illegal immigration. You didn't have shit to say when federal courts ordered him to stop because his treatment of children was inhumane.

If there's a solution found to keeping kids out of detention facilities because of the actions of their criminal parents, I'm all for it, but don't for one second think I would ever entertain the idea that you give one single fuck about them.

I've got a house full of Honduran immigrants right fucking now you sanctimonious fuck. Every one of them came here legally on the back of a matriarch that worked until she died bringing her family here for a better life. Not for a second would that woman have entertained the idea of seeing her children locked in cages because she was too lazy to go through the work of following the laws of the nation she wanted to come to.

I spent half my life working with immigrant men from south of the border who came here alone to work up the money to pay to bring their families along legally. You can get right the fuck out of here, mister I need my cheap fucking tomatoes, with any horseshit notion that I'm gonna believe you know a fucking thing about this, or even fucking care.

You jumped on this because you hate Trump, nothing else. You're just too fucking ignorant to know that legal immigrants, who either came here legally and brought their children, or were brought here legally by their parents, look at these kids locked up because of the failures of their parents no differently than the rest of society looks at white trash meth-heads with shit parents who doomed them with their own selfish actions.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Yeah, that should work.

I opposed the stupidity when Dubya erected his billion-dollar fence, I opposed it when Clinton grabbed Elian, I opposed it when Obama started flying drones over the border, and I oppose it now, when NY Real Estate Goomba wants to lock them all up.

It’s idiotic, and serves no purpose other than to graft money for politicians and the police state.

And your simple ass supports it, despite claiming to want smaller government, because when it comes down to it, you have a raging hardon for military and police spending. You love nothing more than feeling the jackboot on your neck, just so long as things feel “American” to you.

Now you’re making some kind of Grand Gesture, because your wife moves your in laws into your house, and you can’t cope with how miserable you are.

You’re an ignorant fool, raging at the storm, and you’ll be saluting when they evict you from your flophouse.

Fuck off, clown.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 pm
Yeah, that should work.

I opposed the stupidity when Dubya erected his billion-dollar fence, I opposed it when Clinton grabbed Elian, I opposed it when Obama started flying drones over the border, and I oppose it now, when NY Real Estate Goomba wants to lock them all up.

It’s idiotic, and serves no purpose other than to graft money for politicians and the police state.

And your simple ass supports it, despite claiming to want smaller government, because when it comes down to it, you have a raging hardon for military and police spending. You love nothing more than feeling the jackboot on your neck, just so long as things feel “American” to you.

Now you’re making some kind of Grand Gesture, because your wife moves your in laws into your house, and you can’t cope with how miserable you are.

You’re an ignorant fool, raging at the storm, and you’ll be saluting when they evict you from your flophouse.

Fuck off, clown.
What a fucking idiot.

No one's moved into my house. We have family visiting for the summer. Same as we were visiting last week in New Orleans. We travel a lot. Life's good.

We all know you only see immigrants as the step between you and a cheap hamburger, but we can all see that's a product of your failing sense of self worth. Gotta keep that narrative of poor brown skinned people kept down by the white man alive, amiright? Otherwise you might have to face the fact that they can take care of themselves without your plantations.

The only ones raging at the storm is you feckless cunts at the storm your democrat overseers created.

While you spent your day ineffectually raging about immigrants you know nothing about, I was out at the museum learnin' the kids about a little tea party.

Finished the day off by taking the ol' lady to see her favorite film at the local theater,

BTW Melanie was the star of that fucking movie.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 am

I spent the day working, then took one of the kids to our bowling league. Don’t recall any ‘raging about immigrants’.

What theater is playing 80 year old movies? That sounds like fun.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 am

We need to stop arguing the arguments they want us to make.

Maintaining the status quo on immagration makes no sense, unless you follow the money on the rigged system the duopoly has set up.

That's what we should be going after, the corrupt system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 am
We need to stop arguing the arguments they want us to make.

Maintaining the status quo on immagration makes no sense, unless you follow the money on the rigged system the duopoly has set up.

That's what we should be going after, the corrupt system.
Couldn’t agree more.

Just show me what box to check for that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace