THE ERA OF TRUMP

MilSpecs

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm
I can’t believe I’m hearing grown men justify abusing babies and small children. You would never say this shit in public in front of actual parents. And justifying it by comparing how adults feel to how small children feel? Shameful doesn’t begin to cover it. Maybe we can find a few old ladies to retrieve your balls from Trump and give them back to you.

Out of everything I’ve heard from you over the years, this is the lowest.
So Father's separated from their children for years, without having committed a crime is OK ?
And that makes it ok to torture small children? What the hell is wrong with you?
:royalty-queen:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm
sitting here waiting patiently for the media-fueled TDS outrage to catch up with the families literally being separated from their own body parts in the US-supported war in yemen

no seriously

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/16/yem ... airstrike/
“We were singing and dancing, everything was winding down. We were about to leave,” said Saleh Yahya, a 35-year-old villager. “Then, all the sudden, I was on the ground, I couldn’t hear anything. We totally lost control of our senses. There were body parts around me, I was just looking for my children.” He found one whole and alive; the other’s body was broken beyond repair.

The missile had struck around 11 p.m., killing 23 of the revelers, and wounding over 60, according to villagers who spoke with The Intercept. Most of the dead were in pieces.

“It took us over a week to find all the body parts,” Saleh Yahya said in an interview in Al-Raqah on May 6, two weeks after the strike.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm

I disagree with it but atrocity on our own soil makes our blood boil. I don't think you/anyone here realizes just how angry people are right now. Apolitical, anti-immigrant, pro-trumpers - I've heard them all going ballistic over the last few days.
:royalty-queen:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:36 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm
I can’t believe I’m hearing grown men justify abusing babies and small children. You would never say this shit in public in front of actual parents. And justifying it by comparing how adults feel to how small children feel? Shameful doesn’t begin to cover it. Maybe we can find a few old ladies to retrieve your balls from Trump and give them back to you.

Out of everything I’ve heard from you over the years, this is the lowest.
So Father's separated from their children for years, without having committed a crime is OK ?
And that makes it ok to torture small children? What the hell is wrong with you?
Torture, gonna needs to see some proof.

What we talking about here, Electrodes to the nipples, genital mutilation, live vivisection, sodium pentothal ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 pm

I've been following the IG report over the last few days personally, so I've missed the child abuse stuff. I empathize with immigrants, living in the United States is something worth breaking the law for, so I understand their actions.

Post a link or article about whats going on down there I'll read it

I live somewhat near Los Angeles so I'm somewhat near the border and frankly for me it's just as easy to block out tortured, as you put it, children on the border as it is dead children overseas. Maybe I'm weird
Last edited by pineapplemike on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:38 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm
I disagree with it but atrocity on our own soil makes our blood boil. I don't think you/anyone here realizes just how angry people are right now. Apolitical, anti-immigrant, pro-trumpers - I've heard them all going ballistic over the last few days.
Blah blah bullshit.

Let's be honorable and keep all families intact. If allowing a parent entry would split off a child, then sorry, fam, the lot of you go back the other way.

Write your DNC congressperson, I reckon.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm
The GOP leadership wants Trump to stop this now.
Sen. Orrin Hatch, the longest-serving Senate Republican and a Trump ally, gathered signatures from 11 other GOP senators on a letter asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to end the family separations while Congress figures out a faster way to deal with illegal immigrants.

"We support the administration's efforts to enforce our immigration laws, but we cannot support the implementation of a policy that results in the categorical forced separation of minor children from their parents," Hatch said in the letter, which was also sent to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen on Tuesday.

The Republicans signees include Sens. John McCain, Cory Gardner, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Bob Corker — all of whom have been willing to challenge Trump either in word or deed at various points in his presidency.

The congressional proposal could mark a compromise of sorts with the White House, as the Trump administration has falsely argued that only Congress can end the policy.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/19/mcconne ... ation.html

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Trump doesn't write the laws, fam. Big FYI.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pm

All Trump can do is literally tell Sessions to stop this nonsense. Literally, Trump can Tweet it if he wants because there is no law stating that children must be separated from their parents while crossover the border.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pm
All Trump can do is literally tell Sessions to stop this nonsense. Literally, Trump can Tweet it if he wants because there is no law stating that children must be separated from their parents while crossover the border.
Yes there is, genius. It's the law which makes crossing the border without permission a crime. Do you not understand that?