President Hillary Rodham Clinton

clubgop

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:23 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:09 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 am
You never call out an individual leftist for scorn as you do the GOP. You relish it. You bite your lower lip in an
Really? You've never seen me hate on the two Clintons, Maxine Waters, Chuck Shumer, Pelosi, Boxer, Wasserman-Shultz? There's more, I'm sure. You aren't paying attention. A clown is a clown. I don't care about what color laundry they support.
Yes because in your mind a former president and SoS and presidential candidate, a current House ranking member, the Senate minority leader, the House minority leader, a recently retired 18 year senator, and a former party leader and current ranking member are all equal to man who has been in Congress for almost a decade. Sure you conveniently hate on the leadership of both parties but you only pick on the rank and file of one. Implicating your personal hatred for its members.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:23 am
are all equal to man who has been in Congress for almost a decade. Sure you conveniently hate on the leadership of both parties but you only pick on the rank and file of one. Implicating your personal hatred for its members.
Which man? If it's a politician, just assume I despise them, unless it's Rand Paul. All the rest can go pound sand, or drown in a horrible accident. Fuck all of them; they don't give a shit about you, me or anyone who can't afford to buy them.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:31 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am
clubgop wrote:
are all equal to man who has been in Congress for almost a decade. Sure you conveniently hate on the leadership of both parties but you only pick on the rank and file of one. Implicating your personal hatred for its members.
Which man? If it's a politician, just assume I despise them, unless it's Rand Paul. All the rest can go pound sand, or drown in a horrible accident. Fuck all of them; they don't give a shit about you, me or anyone who can't afford to buy them.
Then what is the point? You hate democracy that much, why participate?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:31 am
Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Everyone is forced to participate. It's the same problem with identity politics. Once it's being used, everybody has to use it or they get buried. If we don't participate in the gang rape of democracy, we get raped. If we don't participate in the identity politics, we get wrecked.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 am
clubgop wrote:
Kath wrote:

Everyone is forced to participate. It's the same problem with identity politics. Once it's being used, everybody has to use it or they get buried. If we don't participate in the gang rape of democracy, we get raped. If we don't participate in the identity politics, we get wrecked.
No sorry I don't agree. You can flip the gameboard. Kath wanted to burn it all down but when the rubber hit the road she wanted off. She balked. Don't lament the system when you were given the oppurtunity to upend it and you didn't take it.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am

clubgop wrote:

Wanting something less corrupt isn't hating on democracy.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am
clubgop wrote:

Democracy is corruption. Don't fool yourself.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:15 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm
Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am
clubgop wrote:

Democracy is corruption. Don't fool yourself.
That moment when you cut yourself with edginess..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Motherfucker said he made up his own definition for entropy cause he don't let the man tell him how to think about the universe an' shiet.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Motherfucker said he made up his own definition for entropy cause he don't let the man tell him how to think about the universe an' shiet.
Not just me, chuckles.

:roll:

Your semester of physics probably made you a more qualified expert, tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0