Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

BjornP

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by BjornP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am
I am not going to bother reading the whole thing until you actually respond to what I wrote, dude.

In this context, the people I am talking about are the Swedish people. At what point do you suppose the Swedish people who are slated for near extermination in only a handful of generations have a justification for fighting back against the Swedes who convinced themselves of this cause?

The answer to your question: "At what point do you suppose we are justified in fighting back?" starts at the fourth line of my post. Begins with: "As for your..." and goes on till the end.

The answer to your previous question of wether Swedes was at the point where lethal force was warranted against political opponents was: "No". The explanation for that reply followed that "No".

So, I did respond to what you wrote.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am

BjornP wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:59 am
I am not going to bother reading the whole thing until you actually respond to what I wrote, dude.

In this context, the people I am talking about are the Swedish people. At what point do you suppose the Swedish people who are slated for near extermination in only a handful of generations have a justification for fighting back against the Swedes who convinced themselves of this cause?

The answer to your question: "At what point do you suppose we are justified in fighting back?" starts at the fourth line of my post. Begins with: "As for your..." and goes on till the end.

The answer to your previous question of wether Swedes was at the point where lethal force was warranted against political opponents was: "No". The explanation for that reply followed that "No".

You didn't respond. You launched into a tirade and a straw man about "my people" and I just stopped reading right there.

Again:

If 60% of Danes decided that Danes as a people deserve to be extinguished in a soft genocide, then are the 40% of Danes who don't want their people and culture to perish supposed to just let it happen?

Serious question. Try answering it.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 am

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am
BjornP wrote:

You didn't respond. You launched into a tirade and a straw man about "my people" and I just stopped reading right there.

Again:

If 60% of Danes decided that Danes as a people deserve to be extinguished in a soft genocide, then are the 40% of Danes who don't want their people and culture to perish supposed to just let it happen?

No, the 40% are not suppoed to just let it happen.

Counterquestion, then: Are 60%, or any significant percentage of Swedes, engaging in a soft genocide of Swedes or are/were you just asking general questions about things not happening in the real world?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:12 am

BjornP wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 am
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am
BjornP wrote:

Again:

No, the 40% are not suppoed to just let it happen.

Counterquestion, then: Are 60%, or any significant percentage of Swedes, engaging in a soft genocide of Swedes or are/were you just asking general questions about things not happening in the real world?
I honestly don't know what percentage of Swedes actually support the genocide of the Swedish people. It seems like more than 60%, but I don't know for sure.

The mentality and ideology behind it, however, is prevalent across the Western world. It's only a matter of degree. If these people ever get enough power to do it in your country, you better bet your pastry-loving Danish ass they will set about the destruction of the Danish people to create what they believe is a one-world utopia of cappuccino people.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

Leftists - We value diversity more than anyone else, which is why we won’t relent with anti-Western policies until the entire world is a uniform light-brown.
:P

Nothing is as diverse as everyone looking and believing the same, eh?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

ooky

Post by ooky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 am

That's not what I meant.

The white left across the western world are to some degree hell-bent on genociding their fellow whites. In Sweden, they have gone so far as to reasonably achieve a genocide of the Swedish people within a few generations.

The Muslims really need to go home. That's a separate issue. I am talking about divisions within our own people in which one group has decided it would be a great idea to exterminate us all in a soft genocide.

At what point do you suppose we are justified in fighting back?
Fever dreams....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am

ooky wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

That's not what I meant.

The white left across the western world are to some degree hell-bent on genociding their fellow whites. In Sweden, they have gone so far as to reasonably achieve a genocide of the Swedish people within a few generations.

The Muslims really need to go home. That's a separate issue. I am talking about divisions within our own people in which one group has decided it would be a great idea to exterminate us all in a soft genocide.

Fever dreams....
Okay. Great discussion. Have a nice day, I guess.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

Two very different things.
Unless you think all people of a certain hue share the same beliefs.
Race and culture are not the same thing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 am

ooky wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

That's not what I meant.

Fever dreams....
That's what you and your commie buddies said about the holocaust too.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

Two very different things.
Unless you think all people of a certain hue share the same beliefs.
Race and culture are not the same thing.
Back that up.

Because history and fucking reality all about us contradict you.