Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm
-On the tommy thing. I am still wanting for video of what he was doing that got him arrested. All I keep seeing is the arrest. There are absolutely things he could have been doing that justified the arrest, but I haven't seen anything yet.

-On the beach thing. Its a waste to talk about it. There are far worse police abuse events to use. It is wasting outrage energy. Move on. It is bad strategy to dwell on this example.
I don't think any video footage is required because all he did was show up and start filming himself despite already being on probation for violating the civil law of England against press prejudicing juries and being explicitly told by the judge that sentenced him, he would go straight to jail if he did it again. So that's what he did. Madman wants to remove kebab so bad he chose to execute them prison style or die trying.

The judicial system is very two faced though. A more legitimate line of attack would be against their main stream media prejudicing cases in the public's eye. One case involved like 12 youths that stabbed a black man to death allegedly and the press had already called them murderers before they went to trial. They were all found not guilty or acquitted but two were retried after the main stream media had already painted them as racist thugs in the public's mind. They subsequently were found guilty and carted off to prison.

Where is the justice in a system like that? More equal for thee than for me methinks. Tossing aside rights when it fits the narrative and enforcing them when it stymies the system's foes. Bah. Some "state"
You are confused on my position.

I would like evidence from that state justifying the arrest of Tommy.

(I would imagine tommy’s folks have more footage than I have seen tho that could fill in the missing beginning)

There are many plausible reasons I could support arresting him. If he was purposely saying shit to the jurors on the way in for example.

I would like the state to back up their ascertion.
From what I've heard, on this particular occasion, he didnt say a word and just silently filmed. I think he knew he would go to jail and that would be the best method for exposing the hypocrisy of the state while championing free speech. Imo.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:48 pm

See something on this tommy case doesn’t add up.

The plead guilty excuse doesn’t add up....
Unless it was to prevent discovery.

He could have been up to something.

He has the footage to alleviate my concern.

I admit I haven’t done a super thorough search but was unable to find the footage from more than right at the arrest.

I would feel more comfortable defending tommy more adamately if I KNEW he wasn’t up to something.

I don’t like tommy, but he certainly shouldn’t have been arrested if he was just filming there.

I admit the state should have the burden but the guilty plea fucks up the ability to hold the states feet to the fire.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:56 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:48 pm

I admit I haven’t done a super thorough search but was unable to find the footage from more than right at the arrest.

I would feel more comfortable defending tommy more adamately if I KNEW he wasn’t up to something.

I don’t like tommy, but he certainly shouldn’t have been arrested if he was just filming there.

I admit the state should have the burden but the guilty plea fucks up the ability to hold the states feet to the fire.
This is the full video. Guess Nuke forgot he posted it.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:57 pm

nmoore63 wrote:

Yeah pretty much. The guilty plea doenst make a lot of sense because actual political dissidents are drilled on never pleading out.

I think that he has plans to become a more popular figure through his sacrifice. Which I'm fine with. He's not one of my guys but he's anti-Muslim so that's pretty good for the UK. In the UK it's very haram to be islamaphobic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Oh that's the video? I didn't notice the date. Thought it was an earlier one. I had heard he remained silent and just filmed himself iirc.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 pm

nmoore63 wrote:

Here you go Nick.
A pretty good summary of the case.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Unlike the judge who delivered his 13-month sentence, I watched Tommy Robinson's entire Facebook Live stream on the Muslim grooming gangs trial outside Leeds Crown Court. It is a little over an hour long and very enlightening.

One of the contentions of the court is that Robinson and his small camera crew are breaking the law by standing in front of the courthouse. In reality, they aren't on courthouse property at all throughout the video. Robinson and his crew are filming on the street. They even ask the police at one point if they are standing far enough away from the courts not to be breaking the law.

The courts also contend that Robinson is disturbing the peace, but the only disturbance I saw throughout the video comes from the accused when they tell Robinson that they have "f----- his mother's fanny," whatever that means. At one point they even gesture through a courthouse window that they would like to slit the throats of Robinson and his camera crew, and they also threaten to kill a woman on the street. For unknown reasons, they are permitted to make such threats without any repercussions.

Robinson was arrested, issued charges, arraigned, and sentenced, all within the span of four hours, while men accused of raping and trafficking girls as young as eleven are afforded the protection of a long, drawn out trial.

Without Robinson to report on the case, it's impossible to find out anything about the verdict of that trial.

If you run a search on the Muslim grooming gangs in Leeds, you will find only one article from the Yorkshire Evening Post – from 2014.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/wh ... y-robinson
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Nothing must jeopardise a fair trial, because alleged rapists could then walk free. The Judge made the following statement:

This contempt hearing is not about free speech. This is not about freedom of the press. This is not about legitimate journalism; this is not about political correctness; this is not about whether one political viewpoint is right or another.

It is about justice, and it is about ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly. It is about ensuring that a jury are not in any way inhibited from carrying out their important function. It is about being innocent until proven guilty

It is not about people prejudging a situation and going round to that court and publishing material, whether in print or online, referring to defendants as “Muslim paedophile rapists”. A legitimate journalist would not be able to do that and under the strict liability rule there would be no defence to publication in those terms.

It is pejorative language which prejudges the case, and it is language and reporting – if reporting indeed is what it is – that could have had the effect of substantially derailing the trial.

As I have already indicated, because of what I knew was going on I had to take avoiding action to make sure that the integrity of this trial was preserved, that justice was preserved and that the trial could continue to completion without people being intimidated into reaching conclusions about it, or into being affected by “irresponsible and inaccurate reporting”.

If something of the nature of that which you put out on social media had been put into the mainstream press I would have been faced with applications from the defence advocates concerned, I have no doubt, to either say something specific to the jury, or worse, to abandon the trial and to start again.

That is the kind of thing that actions such as these can and do have, and that is why you have been dealt with in the way in which you have and why I am dealing with this case with the seriousness which I am.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:37 pm

As Sophie Scholl said to her Nazi judge: the day will come when it is you who stands where I stand now.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm
Unlike the judge who delivered his 13-month sentence, I watched Tommy Robinson's entire Facebook Live stream on the Muslim grooming gangs trial outside Leeds Crown Court. It is a little over an hour long and very enlightening.

One of the contentions of the court is that Robinson and his small camera crew are breaking the law by standing in front of the courthouse. In reality, they aren't on courthouse property at all throughout the video. Robinson and his crew are filming on the street. They even ask the police at one point if they are standing far enough away from the courts not to be breaking the law.

The courts also contend that Robinson is disturbing the peace, but the only disturbance I saw throughout the video comes from the accused when they tell Robinson that they have "f----- his mother's fanny," whatever that means. At one point they even gesture through a courthouse window that they would like to slit the throats of Robinson and his camera crew, and they also threaten to kill a woman on the street. For unknown reasons, they are permitted to make such threats without any repercussions.

Robinson was arrested, issued charges, arraigned, and sentenced, all within the span of four hours, while men accused of raping and trafficking girls as young as eleven are afforded the protection of a long, drawn out trial.

Without Robinson to report on the case, it's impossible to find out anything about the verdict of that trial.

If you run a search on the Muslim grooming gangs in Leeds, you will find only one article from the Yorkshire Evening Post – from 2014.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/wh ... y-robinson
Irrelevant what he was arrested for. He was charged with and plead guilty to contempt of court.
He was filming defendants and calling them pedophiles in a live stream thereby attempting to prejucice the case.
Justice for the victims of the accused was in danger of being corrupted.