California Hate Thread

DBTrek

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 am
By the way, we just had our primaries yesterday. You guys have no idea how motherfucked our state is if Gavin Newsom wins the election. It's basically curtains for CA.
I was going to ask why, but then I saw this lime in his bio:
“He previously served as Mayor of San Francisco from 2004 to 2011”

:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 am
doc_loliday wrote:
By the way, we just had our primaries yesterday. You guys have no idea how motherfucked our state is if Gavin Newsom wins the election. It's basically curtains for CA.

Dude, this guy is the weaseliest weasel that ever weaseled. I can't think of any politician that would be worse than him.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 am

DBTrek wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:

His whole shtick before the mayoral election and during his term was to fix the homeless problem. That was basically his primary focus and yet homelessness got way, way, way worse under his admin.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:19 am

doc_loliday wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Orange County is the only place in California I think I could comfortably live.

Well, there or the sparesely populated regions of Northern California. The rest of the state is too lefty-crazy or criminal for my tastes.

That whole valley there, plus the towns in the Sierra Nevadas to the east, minus Sacramento, is very conservative.
Am I high, or does the Sacramento valley and San Joaquin valley look like the same damn valley?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:19 am
Am I high, or does the Sacramento valley and San Joaquin valley look like the same damn valley?
Yes on both counts. The two valleys are really just one, but are named after the two rivers the drain the north and south halves of the Sierra Nevadas. The Sacramento river drains the north half and the San Joaquin valley drain the southern half. They meet in the middle and drain into SF bay.

But from Redding to Bakersfield, its pretty conservative.

Last edited by doc_loliday on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:58 am

San Diego is still beautiful. It isn't leftyville. Orange county and San Diego are far more conservative than LA. Thats why they are separated from LA in the hypothetical state split.
Sharing what I posted in the Seattle Shithole thread after I got back from Keys. We also had family visiting who live in San Diego. Here's an account of what they told me.
Just had a chance to visit with family, for my nephew's graduation. The three from San Diego are the most left leaning people we know. The topic of Amazon came up, so we started getting into the Seattle issue.

The horror stories they told us about the homeless problem in San Diego made me sick. It's a huge problem and growing. My sister-in-law and her husband bought a house three years ago that was nowhere near where the homeless hang out, but now they are literally across the street.

These people are breaking down gates and cutting down fences to walk through yards, steal garbage cans for their stuff, traipsing through yards to get to hoses so they can "shower." Maddening. When they call 911 about active criminal activities, they get immediately routed to homeless services department, so they have learned that they can't say the word "homeless," nor can they just complain that there is a person using a saw to destroy their property. They have to pretend their lives are in danger or the police will not show up. The homeless know they can commit any sort of property damage without consequence.

The homeless problem is growing. The largest percentage of these homeless are people who refuse to play "the man's" game. Many of them have storage units where they go to get clean clothes and store their valuables. These people have money, they just choose not to pay mortgage or rent.

They are setting fires, shitting on people's lawns... needles everywhere. They dump garbage cans on people's lawns to get the garbage can. None of this is considered illegal by the police.

Shameful.

So, back to their being hard-core lefties; they do not give a shit about the homeless anymore and they don't even feel guilty for feeling that way, which is such an anti-lefty position to take. That's how bad it is for them.

They are planning to retire in a couple of years and they've already bought their retirement home near Joshua Tree, because, and I quote, "Fuck San Diego." They don't think throwing money at this problem will fix it. They are pretty convinced that Seattle is just taking people's money and setting it on fire, for all the good it's doing.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 am

Well, its definitely divided. San Diego and Orange Country are starting to face a growing homeless problem too. In Anaheim there was a big homeless camp and the police just started booting mofos cus that's what the residents wanted, but a bunch of lawyers came in and put a halt on that. I think they are building them a homeless town. Traditionally conservative cities in CA are definitely affected by the issue.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:32 am

When will y’all wise up and adopt an official “keep your gold bricking ass out of my beach community” policy?
:twisted:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 am
Well, its definitely divided. San Diego and Orange Country are starting to face a growing homeless problem too. In Anaheim there was a big homeless camp and the police just started booting mofos cus that's what the residents wanted, but a bunch of lawyers came in and put a halt on that. I think they are building them a homeless town. Traditionally conservative cities in CA are definitely affected by the issue.

Ship 'em all to Palm Springs. Then from there, they can be dispatched to reclaim the Salton Sea and colonize the Mojave.

:goteam:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:42 am

doc_loliday wrote:

http://archive.is/BeXgz